Chapter eleven

The next day

S A T U R D A Y

October 2nd

10am

"Don't forget about me while you in Miami." Malani frowned.

"Baby I'm not." East laughed.

"And you better not be tryna be seen by hoes, showing off and shit." Malani said seriously as she pinched him.

"Shit stop Lani. nd I'm not ma relax." East laughed as he grabbed her hands.

"Make sure you call me when you get to the airport and then call later when you land and be safe." Malani said hugging East tightly.

"I gotchu." East said as he leaned down to kiss her but then heard a knock at the door.

"Who dat?" East questioned with his eyebrows raised as he pecked her lips a few more times.

"Oh it's the girls and Tae." Malani said as she wiped her lipgloss off his lips. Then went to go unlock the door.

"Hey wassup hoes." Malani said as she hugged her friends.

"Hey bitch, hey East." Dess said as East gave her a side hug.

"Hey brother." Kim said.

"Wassup y'all." East said hugging Kim and dapping Tae up.

"I hope we not interrupting anything." Tae said with a smirk.

"No Tae, he was just leaving before y'all got here." Malani laughed.

"Ight, have fun at yo shoot I'll hit you later." East said as he kissed her forehead and then her lips.

"Ok boo, have fun tonight but not too much fun or I'll have to fly down Miami and fuck your ass up." Malani said as she hugged East but had a serious look on her face.

"You ain got shit to worry bout, I only got eyes for u beautiful." East said as he peck her lips again.

"Yea ok." Malani said as she walked East to the front door hugging and kissing him one last time. He told everyone else bye as she watched him make his way to his car. She watched him pull off before shutting her front door.

"Ard, y'all ready." Malani said as she turned around and everyone was staring at her.

"What y'all hoes looking at damn." Malani laughed.

"Bitch you and East ass. Y'all so in love." Tae smiled.

"No we're not." Malani scoffed.

"Rightt and my hair not blonde." Kim laughed.

"Bitch shut up." Malani laughed.

"She do gotta point." Dess chimed in.

"Mmcht come on let's get this shoot started. Who hair you doing first Tae." Malani asked as they made their way into the basement.

"Umm Dess first and then you, Kim extra ass is last." Tae said as he mumbled the last part.

"Hey I heard that" Kim yelled.

"Y'all are a mess, but you glowing sis." Dess said laughing.

"No I'm not." Malani chuckled.

"Bitch yes the fuck you are." Tae smiled.

"That's that I just got some bomb dick glow." Dess laughed. As they all sat down on the couch and coco ran onto the couch laying beside Dess.

"I'm dead, y'all are crazy ok." Malani laughed.