Chapter twenty-eight

A few days later

F R I D A Y 

November 26th

12pm

"Babe, you ready

"Babe, you ready." Malani asked as she tuned around to look at him. She packed his bag up and got his discharge papers. He's been in the hospital for 5 days and they were letting him go home now.

"Yea babe u ready." Tre joked as he mocked Malani. Izzy and Jay died laughing at their friend.

Malani laughed as she playfully hit Tre's arm.

East chuckled as he shook his head, he was beyond ready to go home. He was tired of being in the hospital and cooped up in this little ass room. He was irritated that he had to stay for so long, he was good in his eyes.

"Y'all niggas dumb. But yea I'm ready ma." East said as he looked up at Malani.

"What the hell is a bottle doing in here." Malani frowned as she walked over to East and looked down at him.

" Malani frowned as she walked over to East and looked down at him

"Izzy and em brought it." East said dryly.

"You know damn well you can't be drinking or smoking till you get a clean bill of health. This going in the trash." Malani said as East mugged her.

"Hol wait sis, I'll take it." Izzy said quickly.

"How the fuck y'all even get a bottle in the damn hospital." Malani rolled her eyes.

"Jay use to fuck one of the nurses on this floor. So she let us bring it for our nigga East." Tre laughed as Malani shook her head.

"Come on let's go." Malani said as she walked in front of them.

Once they made it out the front entrance East eyes widened once he seen his Escalade. Last time he seen it, it was bullet holes through the windshield on the passenger door of the car and two windows were busted.

"Surprise." Malani smiled as she saw his reaction.

"U fixed my car ma, how ? yo ass was with me damn near everyday." East said as he smiled looking down at her.