Chapter thirty-six Part II

7:15pm

"You went through my stuff." Malani frowned.

"Don't fucking play wit me May. Answer the fucking question." East said deeply as he narrowed his eyes at her. He stood up from her bed and walked closer to her. He looked down at her as he clenched his jaw. He wrapped his hand around her neck, making her look into his eyes.

Malani rolled her eyes as she got irritated. He had the nerve to be mad at her and he lied to her. But she couldn't lie the way he looked at her had her feeling some type of way as she saw his jaw clench.

"You got some nerve being mad at me." Malani said smartly as she rolled her eyes.

"The fuck u jus say to me." East said deeply with irritation in his voice as he towered over her small frame. He tighten his grip slightly around her neck. As he clenched his jaw even more. Malani was pissing him off.

"You heard me, you lied to me E-Easton." Malani said as she tighten her grip on her towel and stared up at him. She was nervous as hell.

"Fuck is you talkin bout May, lied to you bout wat huh." East scoffed as he had a agitated look on his face. He let her neck go.

"Don't play dumb Easton, you knew something about Amy's death this whole time and you lied to my face. Why did you lie? What you killed her or something?!?" Malani said sarcastically as she was thinking she was wrong.

East stayed quiet as he stared at her intensely. He thought by not telling Malani this would protect her but she already knew. So it was no point in lying about it any longer.

"You fucking killed Amy and you lied to me about it." Malani gasped as she looked at him with wide eyes. She felt her stomach drop.

"Yea Malani I did, you happy now. U wanted to kno so fucking bad now you fucking know. It don't change shit the bitch is gone. So Ion kno why you pressing me out bout dis shit. You really startin to irritate me." East said bluntly as he mugged her.

Malani gasped lightly from hearing him be so blunt and nonchalant about taking someone's life away. It honestly shook her. "How could you do that East, how could you take someone's life. You can't keep being reckless. Do you wanna go to fucking jail." Malani said getting upset. She honestly was shocked to hear that he killed Amy. But she wasn't upset because of that.

She was upset because he was doing reckless shit that would get him thrown in jail. He didn't know what the cops had and he didn't know if this would come back to bite him in the ass. She couldn't lose him.

"You can't be fuckin serious right now." East scoffed said as he looked at her crazy.

"Oh but I am. East you killed someone. Do you not understand how serious that is. You have someone's blood on your hands. What if they cops find some evidence, what if someone saw you leaving that night. What if her family finds out you did it and wanna retaliate." Malani started to ramble on as East shook his head. This is why he didn't wanna tell her cause he knew she would overreact and stress too much.

"Malani this is why I didn't wanna tell you brah, I knew you would overreact. Yes I wasn't truthful with you. And I apologize for that but I had every reason to not tell you. I knew you would make this shit deeper than what it is. I did this shit to protect us, protect you." East said as he touched her face and stared into her eyes.

"Overreact! East you killed someone." Malani said as she frowned. She looked at him crazy. She pushed his hand away from her face.

"Malani that bitch wanted me dead, wanted u dead. She literally hired niggas to fucking kill us. Is that not clicking thru yo fucking head. She wasn't gon stop till we was dead. Ima protect u by any means necessary. I would never let anyone hurt you. Ain't no point in cryin over spilled milk. The bitch dead so leave it at that." East said harshly as Malani shook her head.

Just Friends.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara