Chapter forty-five

S U N D A Y 

February 27th

3:40pm

"Damn it's hot as hell

"Damn it's hot as hell." East said as he slid his shades on.

"It's hot as the devils balls." Malani sighed as she took her jacket off as they walked towards their rental car after getting off another private jet, East paid for. East was spoiling her bad and it's was his birthday after all.

"Hell yea." East rasped as he looked down at his phone getting the address to the resort, while the driver put all their luggage in the trunk.

"You look cute babe." Mama smiled as she took a picture of him. "I never seen you wear anything floral print, you giving me dad vibes on this trip." She smiled as she looked up at him.

" She smiled as she looked up at him

"You hatin on my fit ma." East grinned as he looked away from his phone, he looked down at her, staring at her beautiful bare face.

"Nah babe, you look good." Malani smiled.

"I kno I do." East smirked as he pecked her lips quickly. Malani tried to swing on him he grabbed her hand. "Find u sum safe to do mamas." East smirked as Malani bit her lip and rolled her eyes.

"Come on, let's go." Malani mumbled as she pulled him to the back seat.

They finally got to their resort in Bali, they were definitely jet lagged and planned to sleep the whole day and relax in their room. Tomorrow they had a bunch of activities planned out. They were doing scuba diving, visiting the monkey forest, zip living, sight seeing and more. They had activities planned for each day. They would be on on vacation for 5 days and plan to leave Friday morning. Malani couldn't wait to relax and have some fun.

She was in a twilight zone as she looked around and took in the scenery, it was beautiful here and she was in love with their resort. She couldn't stop smiling.

As they walked into their room, she decided to look around and explore while they were waiting for all their luggage to arrive to the room.

"East this is beautiful!" Malani screamed as she walked around in awe. Yea she picked the room for them but the pictures online did no justice as to what she witnessed before her very own eyes. It was breathtaking and the view was to die for.