Chapter forty-six

A week later

S A T U R D A Y

March 5

5:33pm

"If you adore her you gotta Dior her

"If you adore her you gotta Dior her." Tae sang repeatedly, like a broken recored as he danced in the mirror with the shoes he had on.

"Tae hurry up." Malani laughed as she watched him.

"Tell us the story again boo." Kim smiled as they were sitting down on the sofa in the Dior store.

Tae was trying on shoes and taking forever. So they decided to sit down, they had been shopping for hours now and Malani was ready to go.

"No Kim, I literally told y'all the story 3 times already." Malani smiled.

Her and East got home early this morning from their trip. They were gone for 5 days and when they got home around 4 this morning from Bali she decided to finally tell her friends that she and East were married. Of course her friends were wide awake at 4am, since she texted them letting them know she had something to tell them.

She didn't tell them the full details, most of it was private. So she only told them how he proposed their first night in st.Lucia. They didn't need to know too much, such as her and East deep heart to heart or how they had sex literally the whole damn trip. Even though her friends knew East and her couldn't keep their hands off each other, the details to their trip were still was private. And she always like to keep their business private and just between the two of them.

She told her parents a few days ago about them getting married, since her mom saw the gigantic ring on her finger. Malani knew everyone would start questioning her on it, since she didn't hide it at all. She wore her ring 24/7. But she wanted to wait and tell everyone in person together, but just about everyone knew now.

"I can't believe he proposed in St.Lucia. And you weren't even expecting it. Lemme see the ring again." Dess said with excitement in her voice as she grabbed Malani's hand.

"No at all, after we talked, we was laying in the bed. Staring at moon and just enjoying how quiet and relaxing it was." Malani laughed.

"I told him I wanted some ice and I went to fridge and once I made it back to the room. There he was down on one knee." Malani smiled as she thought back on that night.

"Awwwwwwww." Her friends cooed.

"Then y'all got married just two days later, y'all crazy as hell. I can't believe y'all caught a flight to Vegas just to get married." Kim laughed.

"It was just in the moment honestly. I know it sounds crazy but it was perfect honestly." Malani chuckled. Malani knew it prolly sounded crazy to others how they just got engaged and got married days later. But she was in love with East, she didn't wanna wait till next year to get married. She knew he was the man of her dreams and she was ready to spend the rest of her life with him, so she refused to wait. They could always have a nice big ceremony after their baby boy or girl finally arrived. But they were officially married now and she was officially Malani May Cartier-Rich. She couldn't be more excited. She was filled with so much love at the moment.