Jimin : But.....

Kook : No but..... If you will not go then I will always feel guilty that because of me you didn't meet you grandparents.

Jimin : No Kookie don't be think like this.

Kook : Then go na please..... Or you don't want to share the delicious food of Halmeoni's hand with me that's why you do this. (cute suspicious look)

Jimin : Hell ! No..... Never....

Kook : Then go and enjoy there. Come back by being my chubby Chimmy hyungie. I love to pull you Chubby Cheeks. (pull his cheeks)

Jimin : No way. I'm not going to put on weight. Only I know how I loose weight.

J/M : Sorry babies but we are seriously getting late. You can talk on the calls.

Kook : Oh yeah Eomma.

( Jimin and Kook hugged each other for the last time before going to Busan. J/F put their luggage inside the car and start the engine. )

Kook (Wave his hand) : Bye Jimin-shi call me if their is signal. And tell Halmeoni that I love her a lot.......
Take care. Saranghae.......💜

Jimin (Wave his hand back) : Don't create any trouble. Be a good boy. I will call you daily. Bye bye and take care. Saranghae .................💜💜💜💜💜

J/M : Jimin we are going there for 1 month not for forever. You tell Kookie like its your last meeting with him. After 1 month you both will be together again.

Jimin : Yeah Eomma. But I don't want to leave him. He is my only friend. He is my best friend.

Time skip at Kook's house :

Kook (sad voice) : I'm at home.

Tae : Hey buddy you came look I cooked your favourite food go and change then we can eat. (excitedly said)

Kook (without looking at him) : I'm not hungry you can eat by yourself.

Tae : But........

(Before he could say anything Kook left to his room.)

Tae (to himself) : I think my baby is upset. Well his best friend went for vacation and he stuck here alone. Jimin and Kook are like 2 bodies in 1 soul. They really love and care each other. Just somedays ago when Kook was hurt how Jimin take care him. Jimin is such a gem. He is really caring towards Kook. Kook feel more comfortable and secure when he is with his Chimmy hyung even more than me.

He is very very upset. He didn't even look at me. He said no to food which is rare very very rare. I think I should do something for him. I don't want to make him sad but what can I do, I don't have any other option. Kookie baby just bear some days more after that I will give you the biggest happiness.

Time skip After 2 hrs :

In Kook's Room :

(Tae entered in the room with a tray which is filled with Kook's favourite dishes.)

Tae : Kookie baby may I come in ?

Kook (Stay silent) : didn't response.

Tae : Baby you didn't responded to me so I am coming inside.

A/N POV :

Tae came inside and witnessed a dark room like it is night but in reality it is day. Tae approached to the bed and saw Kook turned up into a small ball and covered himself with the blanket. A slow sound of sniffing comes. He sat on the bed and tried to remove the blanket over Kook.

My Strict Professor Husband (Yoonmin) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें