𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Start from the beginning

he watched as TJ walked away from her making him stand up and make his way over to her, he nudged some people out of his way before reaching her and sitting down. "Nia right?" he asked.

Nia's face scrunched up not knowing who she was talking to, "who is you?" she questioned.

she took her sunglasses off giving her eyes a second to focus as she realised who it really was. "nah, you that Notti nigga." she laughed, she was glad Riyah chose not to come knowing that it would cause even more drama than what they already had against their names. "where's Riyah?" he asked, he looked around to just check that she actually wasn't there.

"why would i tell you?" she answered with attitude, Notti furrowed his eyebrows. he could now tell why they were such good friends, they acted just like each other. "i'm just tryna know where she at, stop actin' like that bro." he said irritated.

"you so obsessed wit' her, ian gotta tell you where she at." she laughed, Notti rolled his eyes before getting up and walking back to his brother. as he sat back down, Notti pulled his phone out of his pocket and opened instagram still curious as to why she wasn't here.

 as he sat back down, Notti pulled his phone out of his pocket and opened instagram still curious as to why she wasn't here

@nottiosama
wya ma?
i see ya lil friend but not you

@theonlyriyahb
why u gotta know🤨

@nottiosama
nah stop actin like that riyah

@theonlyriyahb
since u wanna know SO bad nigga
i'm at home

@nottiosama
why you ain't hea tho
i dead miss u👀

@theonlyriyahb
u so aggy
and ian wanna go

@nottiosama
so youn wanna see me ma?
cause i wanna see yu

@theonlyriyahb
stop playing😭

@nottiosama
ian playin thooo
i'll dead come see yhu rn ma

@theonlyriyahb
mhm okay

Seen at 19:38

Notti kissed his teeth at how Riyah didn't believe his words, he stood up from his seat and put his nike tech back on. "yo bro where you goin' Notti?" DD asked bringing the attention of many people such as Dee, Edot and Ddot. "imma be back my heart." he simply answered, not trying to give too much away because he knew that if he told his brother where he was really going, there would be some problems.

Notti made his way past people occasionally saying hi to those he knew, once he finally made it near the door he pulled down his shiesty that layed on top of his head. it was too warm to be wearing one but he didn't want to get caught lacking by his opps.