He dipped his head and sucked lightly at Felix's throat and Felix moaned loudly. Jinnie The name was moaned in his mind. He moved to Felix's nipple and ran a tongue lightly around it before sucking the pert tip into his warm mouth and Felix arched into him, his hands tangling in Hyunjin's hair to pull him closer.

Felix was drowning in desire. He had never felt this level of pleasure in his life. Nothing he had ever done had felt as good as this did and Hyunjin hadn't even touched his dick yet. His touches were light, causing his skin to awaken in new and amazing ways. It was like he had never been touched before in his life. For the first time in his life, Felix understood the expression touch starved. His skin jumped and moved at Hyunjin's touch, equally tickled and craving more. He wanted to close his eyes and enjoy all the sensations but he couldn't take his eyes off Hyunjin. He had never seen anyone more beautiful. The man's hair falling over his eyes as he leaned over him, now sucking at the other nipple. Please touch me. Felix begged. Please.

Hyunjin could feel Felix's warring emotions. He desperately wanted Hyunjin to touch him and at the same time felt guilty that he wasn't touching Hyunjin enough. This is about you baby, don't feel guilty. Hyunjin reminded him. He moved up and kissed Felix once more and then moved to Felix's side, laying beside the younger man. His fingers teasingly slide over the hardness between Felix's legs. Felix gasped and his hips arched up instantly, seeking more. Hyunjin started the carress light and the pace slow; gradually and painstakingly slowly building speed and pressure until the only thing Felix could think was Hyunjin's name and he was completely lost in passion.

Felix felt his orgasm building and building. He had no idea he could be this turned on. He had heard an orgasm referred to as a little death before and had never understood it, now however he finally got it. It felt like he would die if he didn't cum but at the same time, he never wanted this to end. His body drew tighter and tighter like the strings of a bow being pulled further and further, an inch at a time until he just couldn't see how they could go further and yet they did. He writhed on the bed, sweat coating his body and his lips raw from biting them.

Hyunjin alternated between watching him, kissing him and sucking, licking or biting lightly at anything he could reach. His voice in Felix's head coaxed and reassured him at every step; reminding him every moment how beautiful and desirable he was. Hyunjin worked him to the breaking point several times each time slowing and forcing Felix's body to relax away from orgasm before resuming and building it back up again. Only when Felix couldn't think words any longer and was completely thoughtless just lost in sensation did he finally stop toying with him. I'm not going to slow down this time, baby unless you want me to. You can let go this time. Felix's eyes finally slid closed and felt his orgasm overtake him. He came so hard he wordlessly screamed and his body arched into the air, almost bowing at the strength of it. He blacked out a bit and his body went completely lax and boneless.

He became aware again and felt the little tender kisses Hyunjin was leaving all over his face. His eyes slid open and he saw Hyunjin above him. "You back with me, baby?" His lover asked with a tender smile.

"Hyunjin." Felix said, his voice hoarse. He really couldn't say anything else, his mouth couldn't even form the words of what Hyunjin had just done to and for him.

"I'm gonna go get something to clean you up. I'll be right back, baby." Felix nodded tiredly. Hyunjin came back with a warm cloth and gently cleaned Felix up, before pulling Felix into his arms and gently rubbing his back. Felix snuggled into him happily. They lay like that for a few minutes until Felix moved a bit and felt Hyunjin pressing against him, the rough jeans separating them but the hardness beneath them pressing against him. Oh God! I'm so sorry Hyunjin, you are still hard. Let me take care of that... Shhh...It's ok baby. I don't have to; you don't have to. But I want to. I want you to. Felix looked up at him and bit his lip, he imagined how it might be with Hyunjin taking him from behind. Not like that baby. Maybe sometime, but not our first time. I want to look at your face and let you see mine. Are you sure you want that tonight? It's ok if you don't. I can wait.