Steve Clark - the one

Start from the beginning

He immediately went to make tea, wanting to spend as much time as possible with the sad girl.

He was worried about what happened, rage filling him at the thought of her boyfriend trying to hurt her in any way.

As he made the tea, she went through the clothes he had, taking in the sent of his.

Rosie loved steve, not just as a best friend but as a lover.

Over the years, she covered it up by dating others. Those short relationships always turned bad, and the breakups hurt, but she bounced back from it.

But they never got this bad, never to the point of getting hit.

As she stripped her clothes, she looked in the mirror at the bruises she had from Jerry.

His hand marks from gripping her tightly were starting to turn from red to a redish-purple, the cut of his ring leaving dried blood down her arm.

She grabbed the sweat pants, slipping them on as she whinced in the pain of it.

Her favorite t-shirt of his she grabbed, slipping it on as she inhaled the ruching sent of his.

She threw her damped clothes over the shower that he had as she walked out, wiping the dried blood from her arm.

Steve had made the tea and was already sitting down on the couch, waiting for her arrival.

Rosie sat down by steve, weak and tired from the long few hours she had had.

"Your favorite shirt, I see," steve chuckles, looking at his shirt over her body.

He loves seeing her in his clothes. It made him feel happy and all warm inside.

"Made me happy, reminded me of better times," she hums, taking a sip of the warmed tea.

Steve humed, watching as she put the mug back down to the table, taking a breath in.

"We broke up if you couldn't tell," she mutters, resting her head on her palm.

"I would've thought."

She nodded, "But it wasn't just for the uh- hitting situation," she swallowed, the memory poping back in her head, "I didn't love him."

Steve nodded, "Can't love everyone."

"Right, but I love someone, but it wasn't him- he didn't like that, nor did he like me, not wanting to have sex with him."

Steve's eyes went wide, the thoughts kicking into his brain at lighting speed.

"At first, he wanted to have sex, I said no- I also said that I couldn't have sex with somebody I didn't truly love."

Steve looks at her confused, "You haven't-"

"I'm a virgin, steve," she cuts him off, saving the breath.

"Oh," he looked down, thinking for a minute, "go on, though."

"He got all pissy, started raising his voice, but I told him who I really loved and- well, he really wasn't happy then."

"Who do you love?" Steve asked curiously, but Rosie shook her head.

"That's coming up, steve." She assured.

"He started yelling, going mad, he pinned me down to the Bed, but moving around wouldn't help- he had a grip on me, but went I finally got free, he clocked me in my stomach and cut my arm with his ring."

Steve looked at her, angry glazing over his eyes, "he's fucking phyico!" He claimed.

Rosie nodded, "first person I thought to come to was you," she smiled, "because you're the only person I truly love."

Steve was calmed by the statement, his eyes darting towards her puffy red eyes, looking for a lie behind them.

"You always have and always will, no matter how I try to hide it, steve. I can't not love you."

He was shocked, but he was short on what to say, words flowing threw his mind.

"Oh, Rosie, I've loved you for years. You don't know how long. I've been needing to have you just as mine!" He smiles, wrapping Rosie into a hug.

She was shocked but relieved.

She's loved steve forever. She wanted to grow old with him- be with him for the rest of his and her life, their kids life.

He's all that she ever wanted.

Steve pulled away from the hug and started attacking Rosie with kisses all over her face.

He was happy, joyful.

"Love bites, you know?" She sighs, "but it doesn't with you."

They were happy, they could do anything together, they had the rest of their life's to spend every moment together.

She had him, and now...

He was gone.

January 8th, 1991; Rosie McKenney had lost her husband, Steve clark; to alcohol poisoning.

Their 10 year old daughter, 8 year old son, and 4 year old twins will grow up the rest of their life's, with no father.

Rest in peace, steve.

----
CRYING AT THE END.

Happy birthday, Steve! Today steve would've been 63. He's a legend and beyond forever!