Chapter 74

Chapter 74

    "So, you two are dating me today because you want me to leave Xu Yanhuan, right?"

    Looking at the man and woman in front of him and the bank cards on the table, Shi Tanxi looked calm.

    She has never experienced such a scene, but she has seen it in TV dramas.

    "That's right." The man on the opposite side said, "We hope you can leave Huanhuan. This card is 30 million. If you leave, you will get the money." This tone is exactly the same as in the TV series

    .

    Shi Tanxi glanced at the bank card, "Then what if we don't leave?"

    "Then we all don't have this daughter." The man's tone was indifferent, as if he was discussing a business.

    Shi Tanxi didn't speak, but just looked at the two people in front of him.

    In the morning, Shi Tanxi came to the company as usual. As soon as she sat down, she received a call from Xu Yanhuan's father's secretary.

    The content is very simple, that is, Xu Yanhuan's parents have returned to China, and they hope to meet Shi Tanxi.

    The two parties agreed on the place and time, and Shi Tanxi came to the appointment.

    It may have been a few minutes since she entered the door. The other party just listened to her introduction and put a bank card on the table.

    Seeing that Shi Tanxi didn't speak, the man wanted to say something, but was gently pulled by the woman next to him.

    The man shut up, but the woman opened her mouth and said, "Your name is Shi Tanxi, right? I'm Huanhuan's mother. You can call me Aunt Jiang." Compared with Xu Cheng, Jiang Haiyun's tone was much gentler

    .

    "In our situation, you should know that Huanhuan's father and I have been abroad for the past few years. Some time ago, we heard that Huanhuan has someone who has been dating for many years, so we wanted to come back and have a look." Jiang Haiyun's

    face There was a loving smile on her face, but Shi Tanxi felt that her eyes were cold, which formed a sharp contrast with the smile on her face.

    "You also know that we only have a daughter like Huanhuan, and we naturally hope that she will be happy. But who would have thought that you two are lovers of the same gender." Jiang Haiyun continued, "Huanhuan and her father are not old-fashioned things. , I don't reject people like you."

    Shi Tanxi's heart sank, she always felt that there was something in Jiang Haiyun's words.

    Sure enough, Jiang Haiyun's next sentence was: "However, our family still can't accept this. Huanhuan is our daughter, and now she has begun to inherit the company we created. Such a big company, so many companies, she is alone It must be too busy. Therefore, we still hope that she can be safe and sound, and find someone who can help her."

    Jiang Haiyun's words were very pleasant, and Shi Tanxi understood. In fact, what they cared about was not her and her. Xu Yanhuan is the same gender, and what he cares about is that Shi Tanxi's family conditions are not good, so he can't help Xu Yanhuan.     Jiang Haiyun said in a earnest tone, "I know that you and Huanhuan are really in love. I heard that you have been together for many years. Therefore, I hope you can think about Huanhuan even more. Love will disappear with time. Companionship is the most important thing. When you are with Huanhuan, you may give her love, but you can’t give her anything else. So, you should think about whether your love is more important, or Huanhuan’s future is more important.” With     father In comparison, Xu Yanhuan looks more like her mother. Looking at this face similar to Xu Yanhuan's, Shi Tanxi was puzzled. She didn't understand why such a similar face could have different eyes.     Seeing that Shi Tanxi remained silent, Jiang Haiyun continued to smile, "You are a smart person, you will definitely figure it out, right?"     Shi Tanxi nodded slightly, and said, "It is indeed Huanhuan's future that is more important."     Hearing what she said, Jiang Haiyun The smile on his face was even bigger, "That's right, love is indispensable in life, but it is not the only one. In the past few years, you have also worked hard to help us take care of Huanhuan, so if you accept the money in this card, you will be happy When we give you compensation. The card is in Huanhuan's name, you don't have to worry about us freezing it, and the password is also Huanhuan's birthday." Jiang Haiyun said,     pushing the bank card in front of Shi Tanxi.