Chapter 23

Chapter 23

    From the eighth day of the eighth day, Xu Yanhuan began to make up lessons just like an office worker was about to start work. This supplement lasted until she went to school. During this period, she would occasionally go to a burger restaurant to eat a burger, but she never saw a big burger again.

    I feel a little lost in my heart, but fortunately, the two have become friends and they chat on WeChat almost every day. Through WeChat chat, Xu Yanhuan learned that the other party went to work in an indoor children's playground after leaving the burger restaurant.

    Xu Yanhuan had never asked Big Hamburger's age. When he heard the voice before, he felt that the other party should be quite young. It is really too hard to work around at such a young age.     After school, although Xu Yanhuan didn't talk to Big Burger every day, she still kept in touch. She will not ask Big Hamburg something about her. If the other party is willing to talk, she will listen, and if the other party does not talk, she will not inquire. When the two of them chatted, it was mostly Xu Yanhuan who talked about his school affairs.     For example, complaining about her deskmate and roommate.     Every time she complained about Shi Tanxi to Big Burger, Big Burger would go along with her, and sometimes complain with her. Anyway, in their mouths, there is no good place for Shi Tanxi.     The days passed day by day like this, and Xu Yanhuan was quickly promoted from the first year of high school to the second year of high school.     This year, Jiang Su undoubtedly won the top prize in science in the province, but she did not choose to go to a university in China, but went directly to a well-known university abroad.     "750, what is the concept? Although there are extra points, it is equivalent to a perfect score in the college entrance examination, which is too scary." Mentioning Jiang Su, Yu Shaoran couldn't hide his admiration for her, "It's really scary, I must pay homage to Jiang Xueshen when I take the college entrance examination, and I will be satisfied if I can get a score of 400 in the exam." Regarding Jiang Su's     grades, Xu Yanhuan did not take it seriously, "It's normal, she has been smart since she was a child, and her grades in all subjects are average. Never dropped to second place."     "Since childhood?" Yu Shaoran immediately caught a certain point in Xu Yanhuan's words, "Did you know Jiang Xuejie before?"     Xu Yanhuan said, "Yes, she is my cousin."

    "Cousin?!" Yu Shaoran exclaimed in surprise, "Dear cousin?"

    "Well, dear."

    Yu Shaoran has not recovered from the shock, "Why have I never heard you say this? Ever?"

    "I don't like to mention her."

    Since childhood, at home, Xu Yanhuan has always been compared with Jiang Su. No matter how good she did in the exam, she still couldn't keep up with Jiang Su. In addition, Jiang Su looks cold and rarely talks to her, so there is no affection between them.

    "But your surname is Xu, and her surname is Jiang. If it's your cousin, shouldn't it also be Xu?"

    Xu Yanhuan said, "She has an older brother who shares her mother's surname.

    " After analyzing it carefully, Yu Shaoran could hear the meaning in her words, most likely because the family favors boys over girls, so Jiang Su has the same surname as anyone else.

    This also made Yu Shaoran worry about angering Xu Yanhuan. She lowered her voice and asked, "Huanhuan, do you have brothers and sisters     ?

    "

"That's okay." If it's an only child, it means that there is no patriarchal concept in their family, otherwise why wouldn't there be another one.

    Xu Yanhuan's parents are indeed not as patriarchal as her uncle's family, that's because they don't care whether their children are boys or girls, as long as they have children, as long as they don't embarrass them, that's enough.     No one knew that Xu Yanhuan had envied Jiang Su when she was a child. Although Jiang Su didn't have any right to speak at home, the uncle's family was at least superficially friendly, and they treated Jiang Su with care. Parents, after giving birth to her, they didn't take much care of her.     "It's time for evening self-study, let's go back."     "Yeah."     After entering the second year of high school, the first problem students face is to divide the classes into liberal arts classes and science classes. Xu Yanhuan doesn't care about majors, whether it's liberal arts or science, she doesn't care.