Chapter 27

Chapter 27

    The next morning, Xu Yanhuan asked Uncle Chen to send her to Happy Valley early. At this time, Happy Valley hadn't opened yet, and Xu Yanhuan was sitting on the lounge chair at the door, listening to English words.

    The sunlight sprinkled on her body, forming a thin film, as if Xu Yanhuan's whole body was glowing.

    Some people who arrived early saw this scene and couldn't help but stop and take a few more glances.

    Mornings, amusement parks, and beauties always give people a peaceful look.

    "Beauty, are you coming to Happy Valley alone? Would you like to go in with us and have fun?" Someone came over to strike up a conversation.

    Feeling that the light above her head was blocked, Xu Yanhuan raised her head and looked at the two strange men in front of her. She took off her earphones and said politely, "Sorry, I'm here with my friends." "

    What about your friend? Haven't you come yet?" One of them said with a smirk on his face, "If you want me to tell you, you Don't wait for your friends, go play with us, let's go to a haunted house, ride a roller coaster or something, if you get scared, the two of us can protect you." Another person also echoed: "That's     right .Looking at your appearance, you are at most thirteen or fourteen years old. It is not safe for such a young child to come to Happy Valley. Go with my brothers, and we can be your guardians." "But why do I feel that I will go with my brothers     ? Is it even more unsafe?" Before Xu Yanhuan could speak, Xu Qiaoran's voice broke in.     When the two men heard the voice, they turned their heads in displeasure, "I have something to do with you."     Xu Qiaoran walked over and pushed the two people in front of Xu Yanhuan away, "You flirt with my friend, it has something to do with me Hurry up and go away, both of them are too old to strike up a little girl here, and they don't know how to be ashamed."     Xu Qiaoran crossed her hips in front of Xu Yanhuan and the two men, "Hurry up and go away." A pungent look. It seemed that if the two men refused to leave, she would call.     The two men had nothing to say and could only walk away cursing.

    After driving away the two people, Xu Qiaoran sat next to Xu Yanhuan, "Why did you come so early? Didn't you say you would arrive at eight o'clock?"

    Xu Yanhuan put away the bluetooth headset. Memorize a few words."

    Hearing this, Xu Qiaoran was very helpless: "No wonder you can be a top student, working so hard. If it were me, I would definitely want to sleep for a few more minutes." "

    You Training every day, not getting up very early.”

    Xu Qiaoran sighed: “Hey, I can’t help it, I’m forced by life.” “Oh,

    by the way, I wish you a happy birthday~”

    “Thank you.”

    The two were having fun After sitting at the gate of the valley for a while, Yu Shaoran and Song Wei came one after another, and they all sent birthday wishes to Xu Yanhuan.

    Xu Yan laughed from ear to ear, this was probably the happiest birthday she had ever had.

    In order to come out to play today, Song Wei also prepared some lunch boxes such as sandwiches and hamburgers, all of which she got up before dawn to prepare.

    Xu Qiaoran came early and didn't eat. When she saw Song Wei carrying the basket, her gaze instantly turned into a hungry wolf. "Let me eat one first." After saying that, she took out a sandwich and started eating.

My rival confessed to me after the college entrance examinationजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें