Chapter 5

Chapter 05

    Randomly finding someone to be the starter, Xu Yanhuan and the girls stood at the beginning of the track.

    Xu Yanhuan stretched her muscles, she turned her head and asked the girl next to her, "What's your name?" The girl

    bounced quickly a few times, "Xu Qiaoran, what's the matter?"

    Xu Yanhuan chuckled, "It's nothing, I just wanted to I know the name of my defeated general."

    Xu Qiaoran was stunned by the arrogant tone of the other party, "It's crazy, okay, I won't say anything now, I hope you can still be so crazy after running the 1,200 meters." "Both

    sides Are you all ready?" the starter asked.

    "Get ready."

    Xu Yanhuan and Xu Qiaoran squatted down one after another.

    "Huanhuan, come on!" Yu Shaoran took the lead to cheer for Xu Yanhuan, and students from Class 2 and Class 4 also joined in.

    It didn't include Shi Tanxi's voice, she kept silently looking at the two people on the runway. His face was complicated, and he couldn't tell what he was thinking.

    The sports students were not to be outdone, "Xu Qiaoran, come on! You must not lose to these nerds!"

    Xu Qiaoran raised his head and smiled at the students in the class, and made a V sign, "Don't worry." The

    starter continued : "Get ready—"

    Xu Yanhuan and Xu Qiaoran arched their bodies in a starting posture. Both of them stared intently at the road ahead, and their ears were pricked up to listen to the starter's voice.

    "Run!"

    The starter gave the order, and Xu Yanhuan and Xu Qiaoran shot out instantly like arrows drawn from a bow.

    "Come on, everyone shout with me." Yu Shaoran continued to take the lead, "Xu Yanhuan, come on! Xu Yanhuan, come on!" "

    Xu Yanhuan, come on!" The others followed her rhythm and tone to cheer for Xu Yanhuan.

    "Yes, let's continue, Xu Yanhuan, come on."

    "Xu Yanhuan, come on!"

    There were not as many sports students as there were in Classes 2 and 4, but they were in good physical condition, and they cheered for Xu Qiaoran at the top of their voices. The two camps are like two people on the track at this time, secretly competing.

    The playground of Changhong High School is very large, and it is no problem to accommodate two to three thousand people at the same time. However, the running track in the center of the field is not long. Like most schools, it is only a 400-meter circle.

    1200 meters, 3 laps.

    I have to say that as a sports student, Xu Qiaoran's physical fitness is really good. The two jumped out at the same time, but after 50 meters, the distance between her and Xu Yanhuan widened.

    Seeing this posture, the sports students immediately became excited.

    Someone said: "Look at you, the distance between Xu Qiaoran and that little dwarf has been widened."

    Another person said: "Let me just say, how can this person who only knows how to read can outrun Xu Qiaoran. Look at her The way she looked just now, I really thought she could run. I thought she was a king, but now it seems that she is a bronze, a vase." Someone shouted: "