Chapter 47

Chapter 47

    Holding the room card, Xu Yanhuan and Shi Tanxi went to find their room together. The hotel has an elevator, and two people can easily go up to the fifth floor.

    Shi Tanxi's luggage was only a small bag. She helped Xu Yanhuan drag the big suitcase, and then put her own bag on the suitcase.

    "Are you here for a living? Why do you carry such a big suitcase?"

    "I want you to take care of it." Xu Yanhuan thought that she didn't want to help her carry the suitcase, so she reached out to get the suitcase back.

    Shi Tanxi changed the drag box to the other hand, and the free hand held Xu Yanhuan and stretched out his hand.

    Xu Yanhuan was startled, "What are you doing?"

    "Don't you want to shake my hand? I'll give you a chance."

    Xu Yanhuan stared, "Who wants to shake your hand?" She struggled to think She wanted to withdraw her hand, but Shi Tanxi held it tightly and didn't give her a chance at all.

    "Your suitcase is too heavy, borrow some strength."

    Knowing that she was talking nonsense, Xu Yanhuan didn't know how to refute. She... doesn't seem to want to let go.

    Shi Tanxi's hand was bigger than hers, and he wrapped her hand tightly, feeling the high temperature in the other's palm, which was a little hot.

    The room they live in is 517, at the end of the corridor.

    When he came to the door, Shi Tanxi let go of Xu Yanhuan's hand, and opened the door with his key card.

    Xu Yanhuan withdrew her hand and put her back behind her back, clenched and opened her fists unrealistically.

    The room they were assigned faced the sun, and the hot summer sun baked the inside of the house like a steamer.

    "It's too hot in the room, you stand in the corridor for a while, don't come in and suffer from heat stroke." Shi Tanxi said, inserted the room card into the card slot, and turned on the air conditioner.

    "How hot can it be?" Xu Yanhuan didn't believe what she said, and took two steps inside. As soon as he took a step forward, he was forced to retreat by the steaming heat.

    Seeing her appearance, Shi Tanxi couldn't help laughing out loud, "Please don't come in."

    There was nothing wrong with Shi Tanxi entering the house, Xu Yanhuan didn't think about it that much, he didn't expect that it was really hot inside.

    She muttered: "Why are you all right? Don't you think it's hot?"

    Shi Tanxi said, "I resist heat."

    In this way, Shi Tanxi's system seems to be quite special, resistant to heat and cold. In the class in September, everyone else was very hot, and she sometimes wore a coat; in the winter on the playground, everyone wore heavy down jackets, and she still wore that coat.

    What they know is that she is not afraid of heat or cold, but those who don't know think that her coat is rented, and if they don't wear it 24 hours a day, they will be at a disadvantage.

    Shi Tanxi put Xu Yanhuan's luggage in a corner of the room, and then took out an electric mini fan from his luggage. After opening it, take it to Xu Yanhuan outside.

    Contrary to Shi Tanxi, Xu Yanhuan is afraid of cold and heat, and the air conditioner is on in this corridor, her little face is still flushed.

    "Take it."