Chapter 10

Chapter 10

    Xu Yanhuan has always been bound to win the position of class monitor. After all, she has been the class monitor since elementary school and is the teacher's right-hand man. In terms of study, quality, and ability, this position should be hers.

    Although she had previously identified Shi Tanxi as the only competitor for her candidate, she never felt that she would lose to Shi Tanxi.

    When she heard Shan Hongxia say that she was disqualified from running for office, Xu Yanhuan, who had never received such a setback, suddenly collapsed.

    She no longer remembers how she got back to class and how she got home. When she lay down on the soft quilt, the familiar and reassuring smell made her unable to control the tears again.

    This was the first time that Xu Yanhuan buried her head in the pillow and cried bitterly. She has never been wronged like this since she was a child.

    It's all Shi Tanxi's fault, it's all her fault. If it wasn't for her, how could I have encountered such a thing. Xu Yanhuan resented Shi Tanxi, and also regretted why she returned the speech to Shi Tanxi.

    Xu Yanhuan cried, not only for losing her position as monitor, but also for being wronged for her innocence.

    Shi Tanxi's speech was indeed thrown by her before, but she did not steal it. At that time, she also wanted to return it to Shi Tanxi, but due to various reasons, she did not return it. After that, she forgot about it.

    "Ambition is the Big Dipper in the dark night" is a famous saying that she has always liked very much. In this campaign, she also wanted to let Xin students see her attitude, so she used it, not because she copied it Shi Tanxi's.

    Who would have thought that such a coincidence would collide with Shi Tanxi's previous speech.

    The more Xu Yanhuan thought about this matter, the more wronged she felt, and the more wronged she felt, the angrier she felt.

    I don't know how long I cried, Xu Yanhuan was tired. When she went to the bathroom, she saw in the mirror that her eyes were red and swollen, her hair was messy, and she was very embarrassed.

    This embarrassment was brought to her by Shi Tanxi, Xu Yanhuan told herself in her heart that no matter what, she must get back this breath in her studies.

    Xu Yanhuan washed her face and combed her hair again. When she returned to the bedroom, her cell phone rang. She walked over quickly and saw a message from Yu Shaoran.

    [Huanhuan, what are you doing? 】

    Xu Yanhuan typed: 【It's okay to be idle. 】

    Yu Shaoran replied: 【If you have nothing to do, do you want to come out to play? Let's watch a movie together, have dinner or something? 】

    Before Xu Yanhuan could reply, Yu Shaoran sent another message: 【My mother works night shift tonight, and she won’t be back until very late. I don’t want to order takeaway yet. 】

    Xu Yanhuan probably knows a little about Yu Shaoran's family situation. Her parents divorced when she was in elementary school, and she lives with her mother. Her mother is a nurse in the hospital and often has night shifts.

    Thinking that she had nothing to do, Xu Yanhuan agreed, 【Okay, then where should we meet? 】

    【On Central Street, right? 】Yu Shaoran said: 【How long will it take you to get here? 】

    Xu Yanhuan searched this place and found that this Central Street is not very far from her.

    Although Xu Yanhuan has been in City B for almost four years, she doesn't know many things and places in City B very well. In the past four years, she has spent most of her time on self-enrichment.