Chapter 36

Chapter 36

    "This week, Yu Shaoran in our class will continue to ask for leave. There is no way to do it, but I hope that other students in school will not ask for leave casually. You are about to take the college entrance examination in one and a half years. One and a half years, unless it is important, I will not give leave."

    On Monday morning, Shan Hongxia came to the class early. After the morning reading bell, all the students sat down in the class.

    "I know that you are tired from studying, and the teacher is also very tired from the lectures. If you miss some classes, no one can make up for you. What you learn in class may be what you need to test on the college entrance examination papers. Now the college entrance examination is so competitive. If you miss one question, or even one point, you will not be admitted to the university of your choice. At that time, it will be useless for you to regret it.”

    Looking at the people in the audience, some were in high spirits, some were yawning, and some were wandering. , Shan Hongxia sighed heavily, "Okay, let's start the self-study class."

    The school's morning self-study is from 6:20 to 6:50, only 30 minutes. After morning self-study, the students went to the cafeteria to eat.

    Probably because he didn't sleep well last night, Xu Yanhuan was one of the students who yawned a lot today. She didn't have much appetite to eat, so she squinted in the classroom for a while before the morning class started.

    Before squinting, she went to the bathroom. When I came back and passed the classroom office, I found the door was open, so I glanced inside curiously.

    She saw Shi Tanxi standing next to Shan Hongxia, and the two were talking. It's not loud, but it can be heard clearly at the door.

    She heard Shi Tanxi say, "Teacher, I think Yu Shaoran's class is a bit behind. If I come back to class again, I will not understand what the teacher said." Shan Hongxia said: "I am also worried about this problem, but Yu Shaoran is

    really I need to rest for another week."

    Shi Tanxi hesitated for a moment, "Teacher, I usually have a good relationship with her, or I can help her make up lessons during the self-study class every day."

    Shan Hongxia said "Eh?", and then said: "This is a good way. If you go to help her make up lessons, then it will be fine. But, can you do it? Will it not disturb your study?"

    Shi Tanxi said: "I'm fine. While helping her with her homework, I was also reviewing myself, so it didn't affect me.

    " Hong Xia breathed a sigh of relief, she agreed without saying a word, and took something to write and draw on it, "This is a leave note, so you can go to the self-study class every day. But, don't stay too long." It’s not safe for girls to go outside at night, and they always tell me on the phone when they leave school and come back every day.”

    Taking the leave note, Shi Tanxi said: “I know the teacher.”

    The mutual help among classmates made Shan Hong Xia was very happy, and it was rare to show a smiling face, "You are really helping the teacher and a lot." "This

    is what I should do."

    "Okay, you can go back to the classroom first, and go from today."

    " Good."

    After speaking, Shi Tanxi bowed slightly to Shan Hongxia, and walked outside.

    When I walked to the door, I happened to meet Xu Yanhuan.