Chapter 14

Chapter 14

    "Foul, she fouled! Teacher, she pushed people!"

    Seeing that Xu Yanhuan was hit, several students in class 4 couldn't help but ran down the stands to protest.

    The girl who won the first place just glanced at them, "That eye of yours saw me push her? It's normal for sports to collide. Why did I foul it?" "Obviously you fouled,

    we I've seen you use your shoulders to push Xu Yanhuan on purpose."

    "Do you have evidence?"

    "Our eyes are evidence."

    "It's amazing, it's the first time I've heard that eyes can be evidence."

    Seeing this While making a noise, many people from the girls' class also came over, "What's the matter? What's the matter? Blame others when you fall down? Is there any other law?

    " , just use such indecent means, shameless."

    "You are shameless!"

    "You!"

    Seeing that the people in the two classes were about to choke, the physical education teacher hurried over Stop it, "What are you doing? If you still want to fight a war, let me go."

    The students in Class 4 refused to accept, "Teacher, they fouled, they pushed people!"

    Everyone saw the scene just now, but the sports meeting is like this, No one can guarantee that there will be no bumps. When encountering this kind of thing, the teachers also feel embarrassed.

    At this time, Yu Shaoran had already helped Xu Yanhuan up, and saw that her white legs were bleeding, and her elbows and palms were scratched. At this time, she could no longer walk, grinning in pain.     "Is there someone who can help me recite Huanhuan and send her to the infirmary." Yu Shaoran is taller than Xu Yanhuan, but she is a girl after all, so it is still difficult to recite another girl.     "Let me do it."

    Hearing the sound of breathing, Xu Yanhuan raised her head, only to see Shi Tanxi walking over and squatting in front of her.

    "Can you do it? Why don't you change to a boy?" Yu Shaoran asked uncertainly.

    "Don't worry, come up."

    Shan Hongxia, who just came back from the bathroom, saw this scene from a distance, and knew that something had happened, so she hurried over, and when she saw Xu Yanhuan's bleeding legs, her brows were tightly furrowed Get together, "What's going on?"

    "Teacher, it's her! Seeing that she couldn't run away with Xu Yanhuan, she deliberately bumped someone with her shoulder and hit Xu Yanhuan." "

    Which eye of yours saw me throw someone I hit it." Now that the teacher is here, the opponent's momentum has obviously weakened, but he still defends himself.

    "Dare to act but dare not to be, are you treating others as blind or fools?" "

    I didn't say that, you said it yourself."

    "Shut up!" Shan Hongxia gave an order, and everyone Shocked, they all shut their mouths obediently.

    Shan Hongxia glanced at Xu Yanhuan, "Shi Tanxi, you and Yu Shaoran send Xu Yanhuan to the infirmary first, let the medical teacher see if there is any bone injury, and bandage it well." "Yes." Shi Tanxi and Yu Shaoran

    received With the order, one of them carried Xu Yanhuan on his back, and the other helped Xu Yanhuan to the infirmary.

    Here, Shan Hongxia looked sharply at the girl who bumped into her. Under Shan Hongxia's gaze, the girl lowered her head, not daring to look at each other.