Chapter 29

Chapter 29

    On the weekend, the music competition was held as scheduled, and Xu Yanhuan and Xu Qiaoran met at the entrance of the venue. Last night, they discussed in the group that today they would come together to cheer for Yu Shaoran and Song Wei.

    Yu Shaoran changed his habit of fighting with Xu Qiaoran in the past, and he talked a lot less. Everyone knew that she was nervous, and they all advised her to relax.

    Yu Shaoran was under a lot of pressure in this competition, because it might be related to her further studies. Her mother also attaches great importance to this matter, and recently she has been exhorting her to practice the piano every day.

    But what happened today was that Yu Shaoran's mother was going to be on duty in the hospital, so she couldn't hang out with others, so she suddenly couldn't come to cheer for her. However, after hearing that Xu Yanhuan and the others would come, Mama Yu felt relieved.     The two entered the venue with the invitation card and followed the notes on it to find a seat. Xu Qiaoran suddenly pulled Xu Yanhuan from behind, Xu Yanhuan turned around and asked: "What's wrong?" Xu Qiaoran looked     at a place, "Look, who is that?"     Xu Yanhuan followed her Looking over, I saw Shi Tanxi wearing black suit pants, a white long-sleeved button-up lapel shirt, and a sign hanging on his chest.     Shi Tanxi was guiding the people entering the venue to find their seats, and happened to walk up to Xu Yanhuan and the others. He looked up and saw Xu Yanhuan and Xu Qiaoran, and nodded politely.     Xu Yanhuan glanced at the sign on her chest, "You also get paid for being a volunteer?"     "Yeah." Shi Tanxi responded and went to do other things.     Also at the age of seventeen, Xu Yanhuan didn't gain much height in the year of high school. Shi Tanxi, on the other hand, was 167 centimeters when he entered school, and he has grown a lot this year. He is not 172 centimeters, and must be more than 170 centimeters.     Looking at her back, Xu Yanhuan let out a muffled snort, she can still grow.     "Shi Tanxi is working so hard." After Shi Tanxi left, Xu Qiaoran sighed.

    Xu Yanhuan did not speak, and found her own seat and sat down. Whether she is a classmate or a roommate, she has known Shi Tanxi for more than a year, and she finds that the only thing that can mobilize Shi Tanxi's enthusiasm is money.

    From childhood to adulthood, Xu Yanhuan didn't know what it means to be short of money, so naturally she couldn't understand the importance of money. But seeing Shi Tanxi working so hard for money, she was a little awed.     After taking his seat, Xu Yanhuan never took his eyes off Shi Tanxi. When Shi Tanxi walked to the left, she looked to the left; when Shi Tanxi walked to the right, she looked to the right; when Shi Tanxi stood still, she just stared; when Shi Tanxi left the venue, she rested her eyes.     After waiting for more than half an hour, after the judges were seated, the host skipped the polite words and went straight to the topic.     The game officially begins.     Before the game, the players decided the order of playing by drawing lots. Song Wei is the 17th appearance, Yu Shaoran is the 28th appearance.     The contestants performed on stage one after another. After the performance, the judges gave speeches and scored, but the scores were not announced.     After finally waiting for Song Wei, Xu Qiaoran, who was already drowsy, regained her spirits. She patted Xu Yanhuan vigorously, and raised her voice unconsciously, "It's started, Song Wei is on stage."     Xu Yanhuan touched the place that hurt from her patting, and said helplessly: "I see, I see, can you sit still and cheer for her silently?" This is so embarrassing.     "Okay, I'll try to stay silent." Xu Qiaoran also realized that everyone around her was looking at her, and lowered her head in shame.     Xu Yanhuan knew Song Wei's strength, so she didn't worry too much. Facts have proved that her idea is correct, Song Wei played very well, it can be said that it is much better than the few times Xu Yanhuan has heard. This kind of performance will definitely get a good score.     After passing Song Wei and waiting for a few more people, it was Yu Shaoran's turn to play.     This time, Xu Yanhuan was afraid that Xu Qiaoran would get excited again, so he pressed her arm, "Watch the game carefully."