Chapter 62

Chapter 62

    Xu Yanhuan's bold confession really shocked Shi Tanxi. She originally thought that Xu Yanhuan probably didn't like her, or liked her a little bit, but when she said it so bluntly, Shi Tanxi still felt her heart unconsciously Jumped wildly.

    Who can refuse the confession of the person he likes, Shi Tanxi felt that there were two villains fighting in his mind at this moment. On the one hand, tell her that the person you like also likes you, so answer her quickly and say that you want to be with her; on the other hand, tell her that you are not from the same world, and you cannot be together.

    When it is broken, it is broken to avoid future troubles.

    From last night to today, Shi Tanxi has been thinking, fortunately, she knew that Xu Yanhuan's family conditions are very good during this period of time, so she can tell herself that they have no future to speak of. If she was already with Xu Yanhuan, and knowing this, it would be such a pain, she knew that she would be reluctant to give up. Then in the days to come, she will live with low self-esteem all her life.

    Seeing Shi Tanxi looking at her all the time, Xu Yanhuan felt a little embarrassed. She can vaguely see herself through Shi Tanxi's eyes. What does she look like in Shi Tanxi's eyes at this moment?

    The other party kept silent, and Xu Yanhuan's face turned even redder. I don't know if it was because of shyness or because it was too hot this summer.

    She subconsciously licked her dry lips, "You, can you say something?"

    Shi Tanxi, who seemed to be inadvertently moved, felt itchy in her heart. If she could, she really wanted to hold the beloved girl in front of her in her arms. , and then say to her a hundred times, a thousand times, or even ten thousand times I love you.

    Shi Tanxi knew that she couldn't.

    "I..." Shi Tanxi said, his voice was surprisingly hoarse.

    "Stop it, you better stop talking." Xu Yanhuan quickly covered her mouth, she was very afraid that the other party would say something she didn't want to hear.

    Shi Tanxi was helpless, "Didn't you ask me to say something?"

    Xu Yanhuan frowned, "I don't want to hear from you anymore."

    "Then what do you want to hear?"

    "I want to hear you tell me that you like me and want to be with me."

    If it was before, Xu Yanhuan would never have imagined that one day she would say such a thing. However, facing Shi Tanxi, it seems that she is no longer what she used to be.

    Xu Yanhuan didn't think she was an active person, but for Shi Tanxi, she boldly tried again and again.

    With such a passionate liking, she didn't want to be rejected.

    Shi Tanxi lowered his eyes, "Xu Yanhuan, I'm sorry, I probably can't say it."

    Xu Yanhuan asked: "Why? Didn't you say it very simply before? Why can't you say it again?"

    Shi Tanxi shook Shaking his head, he couldn't say anything.

    Xu Yanhuan took a deep breath and let it out slowly. She squatted down and leaned against Shi Tanxi's legs, "Is it because of my family?"

    Shi Tanxi's body froze for a moment, then nodded, and replied softly: "Yes."

    Sure enough.

    Things were just as what Xu Yanhuan had thought before coming here. Shi Tanxi's sudden abnormality was because she felt that there was too much difference from her before.