Chapter 15

Chapter 15

    Returning from the infirmary to the playground, after Shan Hongxia inquired about Xu Yanhuan's situation, Shi Tanxi went to the sports committee to change the women's 1500m race list.

    In the afternoon, before the start of the game, Xu Yanhuan insisted on going to the playground to cheer for Shi Tanxi. Until now, she still thinks it is incredible that Shi Tanxi helped her run 1,500 meters.

    Perhaps, Shi Tanxi is not so annoying.

    "Xu Yanhuan, why are you still here? Didn't the inspection start at 1,500 meters?" Xu Qiaoran strolled around the playground when he was free, and when he came to the 4th class, he saw Xu Yanhuan sitting there.

    Xu Yanhuan glanced at her leg, "Why do you think I didn't go to the inspection."

    Following her gaze, Xu Qiaoran saw Xu Yanhuan's injured leg, "I'll go, what's wrong with you Did you fall down?"

    "Are you ashamed to say that it's not your sports student who sees that Huanhuan can't run, so he makes dirty tricks and hurts Huanhuan." Yu Shaoran said angrily, thinking of Xu Qiaoran and Xu Yanhuan before About the competition, she continued: "You are also a sports student, why are you so far behind?"

    Xu Qiaoran frowned and asked, "Which sports student? Is it from our class?"

    Yu Shaoran said, "No, it seems to be from Class 1 "

    Xu Qiaoran: "In class 1? Is it Zhao Wen or Chen Meng?"

    Yu Shaoran said: "I don't know, I just heard it's in class 1. I don't know what it's called."

    Xu Qiaoran asked: "It's the one with the long face, Still round?"

    Yu Shaoran recalled, "Longer."

    Xu Qiaoran had a candidate in mind, "Then it should be Zhao Wen. That person is indeed not very good. In our sports team, everyone I don't like her very much. She grinned all day long, and I'm so annoying."

    Looking at the injury on Xu Yanhuan's leg, Xu Qiaoran said distressedly: "Xu Yanhuan, don't worry, I will help you Vengeful."

    Xu Yanhuan disapproved, "Revenge is useless, that kind of person has no real ability, and can't make any waves." "

    That's not okay!" Xu Qiaoran said firmly, "I am the most loyal person. If anyone hurts my friend, it will be a crime." I can't make it against me. By the way, you are injured now, what about the 1500 meters in your class? Forfeited?"

    Xu Yanhuan said: "No, Shi Tanxi will run for me."

    "Shi Tanxi?" Xu Qiaoran asked uncertainly: "You Is it Shi Tanxi?"

    Xu Yanhuan couldn't laugh or cry when she asked, "Is there a second Shi Tanxi in our school? Besides, why are you so surprised?" "No, I'm just a little surprised

    ." Xu Qiaoran said, " It turns out that you who study well are not all nerds."

    A good study is not necessarily a nerd, Xu Yanhuan certainly is not, she is a good student with all-round development of morality, intelligence, physique and beauty. But Tanxi... that's not necessarily the case.

    Xu Yanhuan remembers that Shi Tanxi would be lazy and slippery in every physical education class before. The teacher asked her to run 800 meters, and after she ran 400 meters, she changed to walking; Free activities, she ran to sit under the shade of a tree in a daze.

    Speaking of which, she was really worried about Shi Tanxi. Looking at the track, the 1500-meter race has already started.

    The sports students took the lead and distanced themselves from others at the beginning. The speed of the rest of the students was almost the same, one after another, no one ran faster, and no one ran slower.