Chapter 31

Chapter 31

    It's just Shi Tanxi, no matter what conditions she asks, it can't be difficult. She is so short of money, no matter how bad it is, it is the problem of money.

    And money was the least of the problems for Xu Yanhuan. Therefore, she can make an exchange with Shi Tanxi without hesitation.

    "Quickly tell me, what do you know?" Xu Yanhuan urged anxiously.

    Seeing her anxious, Shi Tanxi didn't continue to play tricks, "You know, I am a volunteer for this event. As a volunteer, I arrived at the venue very early. When I was familiar with the terrain and working, I felt that there was a person who Suspicious."

    "Who? What's suspicious?"

    Shi Tanxi thought about taking out her mobile phone, and found some photos she took today when she was free, and then showed it to Xu Yanhuan: "It's this person, but I don't know him name."

    Xu Yanhuan glanced at the photo, and saw a boy in the photo, and she frowned: "Why do you think this person is suspicious?"

    Shi Tanxi said: "Generally, players who come to the competition will be very nervous, and they will always be familiar with him." My own repertoire. But this guy has been walking around, and has been backstage a lot.”

    That’s not normal.

    Looking at the boy in the photo, he has delicate features, and he doesn't seem like he can do anything that would kill someone, but Xu Yanhuan also knows that you can't judge a person based on his appearance.

    "Can you send me this photo?" Xu Yanhuan said.

    Shi Tanxi said: "How?"

    "Eh..." Xu Yanhuan remembered that they had been roommates for more than a year, and neither of them had added friends, let alone contact information.

    Xu Yanhuan touched her mobile phone, "How about? Scan my WeChat?"

    Shi Tanxi hesitated, "Do you have penguins? I'll add you penguins."

    "Alright."

    Xu Yanhuan said, and opened her Penguin and Shi Tanxi became friends.

    "Work hard to get rich overnight?" Xu Yanhuan read out Shi Tanxi's screen name.

    Shi Tanxi glanced at her, "Why? Can't you?"

    Xu Yanhuan couldn't help laughing and said, "It really fits your screen name."

    But this screen name reminded Xu Yanhuan of another person, "Work hard all night "Get rich" and "a good man will live a safe life" are really similar.

    Shi Tanxi did not speak, and sent the photo to Xu Yanhuan. Xu Yanhuan kept it and sent it to Song Wei via WeChat.

    Song Wei quickly replied to Xu Yanhuan: [I have a little impression of this boy, wait for me, I'll take a look at the list of contestants. 】

    【OK. 】

    "Song Wei you asked     about ?

    "

Moreover, I also found out that he played just after Yu Shaoran, and he was ranked 29th. 】

    Immediately afterwards, Song Wei sent another message, 【One more thing. 】

    【What's the matter? 】

    Song Wei said: 【I asked other acquaintances who competed at the same venue, and everyone said that they didn't seem to have seen this person again after the competition. He played in the 29th place, and he should have been in the backcourt of the tunnel after Yu Shaoran's appearance, but the player who played in the 30th place said he didn't see Zhang Hechuan in the backcourt. 】