Chapter 41

Chapter 41

    This is the first time for Song Wei to leave her parents, and the dormitory life she imagined is beautiful. However, on the first day she came to the dormitory, she was dumbfounded.

    Since she was a child, her mother took care of her daily necessities, so Song Wei didn't even have the ability to take care of herself.

    At noon, taking advantage of the lunch break, Yu Shaoran returned to the dormitory anxiously. As soon as he entered the door, he saw Song Wei holding the quilt cover in one hand and the inner core in the other, with a distressed expression on her face.

    When she lived alone before, the dormitory was clean and tidy, and now Song Wei's things are piled up in many places. Especially on the ground, there are big bedding, small papers, and washbasins and so on.

    Yu Shaoran sighed slightly, feeling that this dormitory will not be too clean in the future.

    "Let me fix it for you." Yu Shaoran stepped forward and took the things in Song Wei's hand.

    Song Wei showed surprise, "Why did you come back?"

    "I'm afraid you won't fix it, so I came back to help you."

    Unlike Song Wei, Yu Shaoran has been very capable of self-care since he was a child because of his mother's special occupation.

    "It's a good thing you're back, otherwise I really don't know what to do." Seeing Yu Shaoran, Song Wei seemed to see a savior, "My mother used to do this kind of thing at home, I never did it myself Yes."

    "Then you come to live on campus now, you will definitely not get used to it." "

    It's okay, I will get used to it gradually." Song Wei smiled, "I can't rely on my mother for the rest of my life." "

    You still have to realize Quite deep."

    Feeling a little embarrassed by Yu Shaoran's praise, Song Wei blushed slightly, "We will be roommates from now on, and I need your help." "It's easy to talk." The two of them were

    talking

    , Yu Shaoran put the quilt on three times and two times. Then, she helped Song Wei make the bed. Until the end of the lunch break, the two of them finally organized all the things Song Wei had brought.

    Looking at the clean dormitory again, Yu Shaoran heaved a sigh of relief.

    She said: "Our school's dormitory will also have evaluations. The auntie of the dormitory and the student union will come to check almost every week. Don't worry about the mobile red flags. We won't be ranked at all. But we still have to keep clean, otherwise points will be deducted "

    Song Wei nodded, "Don't worry, I will definitely keep it tidy."

    Seeing Song Wei's full confidence, Yu Shaoran was still worried. If Song Wei was allowed to live in this dormitory by herself, would she really be able to survive safely?

    After packing up their things, the two of them walked to the teaching building together.

    "However, thank you very much today." Song Wei said sincerely, "If it wasn't for you, I really don't know how to get those things." Yu Shaoran disagreed, "Don't tell me thank you, didn't you help me too

    ?

    Knowing what she was talking about before, Song Wei smiled slightly, and then mustered up her courage to say, "Do you usually have a favorite sport?" "Favorite sport?" Yu