Chapter 21

Chapter 21

    "Guest, are you okay?" The waiter brother heard the voice and hurried over, and when he saw Xu Yanhuan's legs, "Wait a minute, I'll get a napkin." The little brother hurried to the bar to get a

    lot Napkin and a new towel, I gave the towel to Xu Yanhuan, and I used the napkin to clean the table and the ground.

    Xu Yanhuan wiped her trousers with a towel, and said guiltily, "I'm sorry

    ." I can't wipe it off, just let me clean it here."

    "Thank you."

    "You're welcome."

    Xu Yanhuan took the towel to the bathroom, soaked it in some water, and wiped it vigorously, but the traces of the salad were very stubborn, Xu Yanhuan I can already feel the water seeping through the two layers of pants and reaching the skin on her legs, but it still can't be wiped clean.

    Xu Yanhuan gave up, she washed the towel and put it aside. Looking at himself in the mirror, his hair was disheveled and he was very embarrassed.

    How could she be so unlucky today? First, he splashed the water all over his body, and then sprinkled the salad on his body. On New Year's Eve, she is so unlucky, how about the new year?

    Ever since she was a child, Xu Yanhuan has always been a "child of other people" in the words of her parents. She is a proud daughter of the heavens.

    The more Xu Yanhuan thought about it, the more sad she felt, and her eyes became moist.

    No, she can't cry. Xu Yanhuan stubbornly raised her head, not letting tears flow down.

    After a while, she wiped her eyes with two pieces of tissue paper to ease her emotions before she walked out of the bathroom.

    The outside seat has been cleaned up by the waiter brother, who also thoughtfully helped her change the place, "Beauty, can you sit here? I dragged it over there again. There is water on the floor, so don't slip."

    "Thank you." Xu Yanhuan said in a low voice with a hint of crying.

    Hearing something was wrong in her voice, the little brother asked with concern: "Beauty, are you okay?"

    Xu Yanhuan forced a smile, "It's okay."

    "Then hurry up and eat, or it will be cold soon." "

    "Yeah."

    Xu Yanhuan responded, then lowered her head and started eating hamburgers, she didn't want anyone to see her vulnerable side.

    Maybe it was too cold outside, the Big Burger doll came inside after staying outside for a while. Holding a thick stack of leaflets in his hand, it seemed that he hadn't sent them out.

    As soon as Big Burger entered the room, he saw Xu Yanhuan lowered his head, his face was gloomy, and the air pressure was extremely low.

    The people in the big burger were very puzzled, walked up to the waiter brother, and elbowed him.

    The little brother immediately understood, and was afraid that Xu Yanhuan would hear it, so he pulled the big hamburger to the back, "Little girl is sad. The lid of the salad was not covered just now, and it all spilled on her body." "That's it?" A dull voice came from the big hamburger

    . the sound of.

    The younger brother said: "I don't think it's just like that. Look at her, she is at most thirteen or fourteen years old. For such an older child, when she goes out to eat alone on New Year's Eve, most of the time she ran away from home after arguing with her family. "