Chapter 33

Chapter 33

    Seeing her blushing, Shi Tanxi let go of Xu Yanhuan in a good mood, and went back to his bed to search for things.

    Xu Yanhuan withdrew the hand that was held just now, and it seemed that there was still warmth from Shi Tanxi's palm.

    Xu Yanhuan's hand was small, and Shi Tanxi's was not too big, but it was just enough to hold it completely.

    It has to be said that at the moment when Shi Tanxi held her, Xu Yanhuan felt that her heart almost stopped beating. The feeling of being wrapped in warmth made Xu Yanhuan a little dazed. The last time she felt this way was when she was hugged by a big burger on New Year's Eve.

    Xu Yanhuan held his right hand with his left hand, and he was so greedy that he didn't want the remaining warmth to dissipate.

    Greedy?

    Sensing her own thoughts, Xu Yanhuan was stunned for a moment, she was actually greedy for Shi Tanxi's temperature, maybe she was crazy?

    This thought really scared Xu Yanhuan, she shook her head hastily, trying to get this thought out of her mind.

    Finding her mobile phone from her schoolbag, Shi Tanxi turned her head and saw Xu Yanhuan shaking her head there.

    "What for?" she asked amusedly.

    Fearing that the other party would see her thoughts, Xu Yanhuan quickly changed the subject, "So, you asked for leave this afternoon, why did you go?"

    It was a blunt turn.

    But Xu Yanhuan couldn't care less.

    Shi Tanxi said: "If I said I went to the hospital because I was sick, would you worry about me?

    " I'm sick."

    Staring at Shi Tanxi, Xu Yanhuan thought that they had been roommates and tablemates for more than a year, and she had never seen Shi Tanxi get sick. This guy, as strong as a calf, how could he be sick.

    "It's really sad." Shi Tanxi muttered.

    Her voice was low, but the dormitory was very quiet, so Xu Yanhuan could hear her clearly.

    If I don't worry about her, will she be sad?

    Xu Yanhuan was startled, and then denied this statement.

    Shi Tanxi will be sad, how is it possible, this guy is just teasing her on purpose.

    "Shi Tanxi, do you think it's fun to bully me?"

    Shi Tanxi categorically denied it: "I never     bullied you

    . "     "..." There seems to be no problem with this sentence.     What Xu Yanhuan didn't know was that Shi Tanxi had another sentence to say, so he resisted saying it: Actually, you have been "bullying" me all this time.     Shi Tanxi sat next to Xu Yanhuan with her mobile phone, and Xu Yanhuan immediately became vigilant, "Why are you sitting on my bed?" "Why are you so     nervous, I won't do anything to you." Shi Tanxi was amused by her nervous look "Or, do you want me to do something to you?"     "Hurry up, you scoundrel." Xu Yanhuan said angrily.     She is very cute when she is angry, and Shi Tanxi can't help but want to make her angry more. But if she is afraid that she will resist him like before, Shi Tanxi will also take care of it. At this speed, she is quite unscrupulous.     "If I get lost, then you will lose."     Xu Yanhuan disdainfully said, "I have nothing to lose."     Shi Tanxi raised his phone, "I have something very important to you here, Don't you want it?"     "What?"     Shi Tanxi said, "Don't you want to know what I did this afternoon? The answer is also here."     Hearing what she said, Xu Yanhuan's curiosity was aroused, but She didn't know if this was Shi Tanxi's new way to tease her again.