Chapter 7: Not the Cake!

Mulai dari awal

Lloyd spoke up, "Uh- I'm not sure if-"

"No! No questions! We're doing this! For Nya!" I yelled.

With that, we all dyed our hair, and for Zane, put stickers on.

———

Master Wu was the first one to see us. He simply just gave us all a glare and said, "This better be over by training tomorrow."

"Okay guys, we're all gonna toilet paper Jay's room!!" I exclaimed.

"What?" They all said together in unison.

"Just come on," I said as I grabbed out 20 rolls of toilet paper. "We don't have much time before Jay gets back."

"Hey," Kai said as he ran a hand through his bright red hair, "Doesn't Nya also share this room with Jay? So won't we be ruining her side too? Wait... we're still doing this for Nya right?"

"No! Of course we're still doing this. We'll be careful to not ruin Nya's things." I defended.

We all toilet paper'd the room, except Lloyd, he claimed that he was trying to be a better leader or something, and that he didn't want to be part of something this "heinous" of an act.
Bull crap. We all know he has a certain love for trouble.

——————-

Only I waited behind Jay's sofa in his room, excited to see his reaction. Zane left on a date with Pixal and Kai went to wash out his hair with Lloyd.
At least I got some awesome pictures.
His bedroom light turns on and for some reason he doesn't react to all the toilet paper strung across his room.
Instead, he picked up some briefcase from under his bed.
Wait, where's Nya?
Jay opened the briefcase and pulled something out of it.

I peeked a little further around the sofa to get a better look.
My whole face just dropped at what I saw.

Jay was holding a bag of blood in his hands.
Oh my First Spinjitzu Master, I'm gonna vomit.
Is this even Jay? Has he been like this the whole time I've known him?

Jay then proceeds to drink the blood.
I'm literally shaking at this point, not knowing what to do. Isn't drinking blood supposed to be an Oni thing?

As he finishes, he quickly discards the bag back into the briefcase. As he does so, I see some kind of word on the bag.

Aztec?

What the nin-blooey?
I silently wait in terror with my rainbow hair. I look over again at Jay, who's turned off the light by now, looking at a picture of Nya.
He then starts the pick up the toilet paper that was spread across his room, rounding on the sofa I am behind.
Crap, crap, crap
He sees me.

"Gotcha!!!" I yell in an effort to keep my facade.

"Cole?! What are you doing in my room?.. and why do you have rainbow hair? Is all of this to make me apologize about the whole cake thing?

"My rainbow hair is to show you that I can do whatever I want.. and so can Nya!" I said, "Wait... where's Nya?"

"We broke up due to personal reasons." Jay said, "We both decided it was best to keep some distance between us."