chapter 2

[Lyzzie]

Art credit: @ProbablyNotFromEarth

[][][][][][][][][][][]

   Lyzzie de Luca has a very complicated story. It ranges from being an Oni, to being the daughter of Mystaké, the old lady who's obsessed with tea.

All her life Lyzzie was taught to fight, to kill, and to defend. Sometimes she just wished she didn't have to fight, even though she enjoyed it sometimes.

    Although she is Oni, she is also part human, Italian to be specific. You can just tell she is Italian by her obsessive love for pizza. She has an Oni form, but prefers to use her Oni power while not occupying her form.
She has a very sweet and funny attitude, but at times she can be serious, maybe even feisty.

During the Oni invasion of the Monastery of Spinjitzu, Lyzzie decided she was sick of her mother, her legacy, and her home.
She decided to leave and start her own path. Apparently that started with her dying her hair to a black, purple, and green ombré of colors, keeping her two braids in as usual.

The next part of her "grand" freedom plan was to buy all the pizza in Ninjago. She usually wouldn't approve of it, but she broke into someone's house, and stole a child's piggy bank for money. The whopping $15.30 bought her one large pizza.

Present Day

 Lyzzie made her way through the deep and frigid snow. If she had to guess, it was about four, maybe five feet, and still coming down. She couldn't help but notice how she's completely and utterly alone.

    Huh, guess that's normal for a snowstorm.  Looking for her favorite pizza restaurant, she grabbed out her phone flashlight and tried to navigate, but the darkness made it impossible. Not to mention, but there's a blizzard with absolutely no mercy in progress.

As Lyzzie ate her rationed pickles, an eerie feeling passed through her. Even though she's tough, looking at the cold wasteland made a weird feeling pass over her.

Even being in 10 Pierce the Veil hoodies, she starts to shiver.

    Dang, it must be as cold as her moms soul.
She snickers at the thought of it. As she traveled deeper into Ninjago, still trying to find her apartment, she hears a very loud noise.

   Lyzzie ducks quickly, the snow hiding her, surely, from sight. Something starts falling from the atmosphere, quickly.. and directly above her head. Taking off in a bolt down the path, tripping multiple times, she attempts to follow the trail until she find a somewhat clear alleyway.

Looking back around the corner of the alley, her jaw drops in response to seeing a humongous object crashing to the ground.
 The impact alone shakes the ground so vigorously that it causes the snow around it to rush outwards.

Oh no, too close.

    The avalanche of snow like a angry sludge started to spread more outwards into the street.
Lyzzie leaps into "Oni instinct" and jumps in the nearest dumpster that's not entirely covered in snow.

Just as she thinks she evaded the danger, her vision starts to fade.