Taehyung: I am already here, how long are you going to arrive?

Jennie: Umm, Around 10 minute

I closed my phone. And turned to the driver. 

"Faster please," I said. The driver look around and nodded.

...

"Thanks, I'll call you when I need you," I said, to the driver. The car drove away, and I am left alone in a massive flat. 

I look around, searching for Taehyung. He's probably already in the house. I walk forward, to the house. nervous but also excited to see the house at the same time. I reach into my pocket and get out the key the CEO has given me. I unlocked the door, and the first view was unbelievable. The floor was nicely polished, the house looked massive. I take off my shoe and put it next to Taehyung's. 

Taehyung walks into the room, he looks like he was already making this place like home. 

"Hi," He said. I waved, too nervous to say anything. Taehyung laughed "Oh come on Jennie, look at this place, warm and comfortable, also, we are here because of our job. So look, everything is going to be fine"

To be honest, Taehyung is right, we are only here for a job, besides, if we can become closer friends, then it would be a bit easier. 

I smile "Yeah, you're right. Promise me, there won't be any more awkwardness between us"

Taehyung beam "I promise" 

...

Rosé's POV

"5 more wines please," I said, half drunk. I am at the bar, trying to calm everything down, I haven't been in a bar for a long time, I never like drinking wine and alcohol and Jimin is the one who made me want to drink, I want to get my anger out. But, to be honest, he hasn't done anything wrong, I just hated when people say bad stuff about my best friend. 

"You sure? You have been drinking for a long time now" The waiter said. I roll my eyes, this waiter has been saying that ever since I started to order. 

"Do you even know who I am?" I finally said. The waiter nodded, his head but doesn't look surprised. 

"Sorry, not a fan, but don't worry the reason I'm not hating you and exposing you is because of my best friend, she loves you. Anyway do you want one or not?" she asked.  Did this woman just say she's not a fan of me, in front of me?

"Actually, give me 8 more, want to relax for once," I said. The waiter nodded. And handed back 8 bottles of wine.

"Careful, this is not safe, you are drunk and all of those people here are drunk, and look at you, you're wearing something to expose, I am just warming you," She said, then walk away. I look at myself, she is right, I am wearing a dress, exposing my shoulder and half of my neck. I get the thought out my way and drink a gulp of the wine. 

"No point drinking here, without a friend," someone said behind me. I turned around it was my high school crush, Jum. I laughed and nodded at the seat next to me.

"Waiter, 2 wines please," Jum said, after the waiter comes back, he opened the bottle and pour some wine into a cup. 

"Rosé, tell me, what's up?" Jum asked. 

"I broke up with my boyfriend," I said, Jum put his hand on mine and smile. 

"Rosé, this is not your fault, don't blame everything on yourself," He said, squeezing my hand. I freed my hand, and shake my head. He doesn't understand, Jimin must be suffering a lot too. 

"Rosé, remember when we are younger, you were crazy about me, going on and on about me writing me a love letter, bringing me breakfast and lunch, by then, I hated you, but when I broke up with my girlfriend by then, I know you are the one who I truly love, and is hard to say this, but after we haven't met for this long, it's still you," He said.