Expectations

After Ratchet had finished Starscream's surgery he walked out into the main area of the base to let everyone know what to expect. "How is Starscream?" Optimus asked, being the kind-sparked Cybertronian he is. "Better, however he does need physical therapy. Therefore, he must stay here for a week at most." Ratchet explained. "No no no no, you're tell me that we have to deal with prince 'complain about every little thing and ruin everyone else lifes' for a week!?" Arcee spat standing up annoyed. 

Everyone looked over to Arcee with a bit of shock. "Anything else you would like to add to that, 'Cee?" Bulkhead asked his optics wide. "She forgot the part where she is a no good princess who thinks that just simple words will stop thousands and thousands from being killed." Starscream spat as he hobbled(Hobbled, that's a fun word) out of the med bay. "Starscream, you are suppose to be resting! You'll never get better if you walk around. Now go back to the med bay and rest, doctors orders." Ratchet spat his doctorly instincts kicking in without a thought. "Fine." Starscream said annoyed but complied as he returned to the med bay. 

"This will be a very interesting week, however we must treat Starscream with the same respect we treat each other. And no Ratchet you cannot start throwing wrenches at him." Optimus stated knowing exactly what Ratchet was thinking when he said 'the same respect'. 

However, Optimus did was correct about one thing. This was to be an interesting week.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Look, I know I'm lazy and all but I do want to keep this story up so I'll try to update more often. Have a good day/night!