Detected

No one's P.o.V. 

Location: ...undefined...

Time: ... 900 years ago...

"Please that's all I know! I was never told or heard anything else about the Autobot's!" A voice cried out in pure pain. "LAIR! Why else would you bear the make of an Autobot?" An other voice hissed. "Allow me to dismantle him of parts. Tear him down bit by bit." A third voice said with a dark tone as it made its self stand out with a psychotic laugh. "Do it." The second bot ordered watching as sparks started to fill the room along with the sound of the hostages screams that seemed to be heard for miles. 

In the dim lit room it showed a distinct symbol. One, that if the bot ever managed to survive or tell an other spark, he would never forget. The symbol that once bright hope and light to the galaxy was not a sign of fear and terror... 

Location: Autobot Base

Time: present day

"Why would she do that!?" Smokescreen exclaimed in disbelief that somebot's are that sick minded. "Hatred often brings out the worse in most of since we let it sink so deep into our sparks." Optimus replied turning to the young blue and white racer. "But still what would she want with the Harbinger?" Bulkhead questioned still trying to put two and two together. 

"Most likely, supplies," Wheeljack commented, "Last I saw her ship, it was nothing more than screws and bolts." "And you never assumed this information would be useful before now why!?" Ratchet exclaimed in annoyance. "No one ever asked." The wreaker shrugged. "If so than Starscream has to fall somewhere on the map of this." Arcee stated after have been quiet for quite a long amount of time. *But still, what's that?* Bee asked pointing to the weapon that Bulkhead held. His childish attention span taking over his curiosity as he looked toward the strange object. 

"Nothing I am familiar with." Optimus replied looking to the medic, "Do you know, Ratchet?" Ratchet sighed as he was handed the object to examine. "Not that I'm aware of, no. It seems to be freshly made, not well mind you. As you can see by the faulty of some of the brackets." The medic said carefully as he examined the weapon, "Seems hardly dangerous due to it's lack of power supply." 

"So, you're telling us that Screamer might have been up to some... scheme or something?" Smokescreen asked. "You say 'might have' as if you aren't talking about Starscream." Arcee spat lightly in disbelief toward the young mech. "Well still, now we know that Screamer's base, or what ever you wanna call it.' Isn't as stable as it is and also that Airachnid seems to have a few bot's on her team." Bulkhead listed. 

*So what now?* Bumblebee chirps curiously. "Only for the next piece of the puzzle to unveil it's self." Optimus said looking toward everyone. A signal appearing on the monitors of unknown origin. "Looks like we wont have to wait long for that to happen." Wheeljack smirked looking toward the monitor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tada! An other chapter. Magic!

Have a good day/night!