A Plan

"Where's Bumblebee!?" They exclaimed with worry. I sighed not expecting anything less, "Calm down guys, I have a plan." I said confidently. They looked to me skeptically but they also seemed to be interested of what was going on. "We'll go on then." Bulkhead urged. I rolled my optics to the large green mech.

     "Anyway, we have Bee being held by the Decepticons. So, we let them take him where he can try and hack the database disabing their cloking device! Allowing us to pin point the Warship and take back the other artifacts." I said confidently. "Great plan but how do we know that this isn't gonna just back fire immediately afterwards?" Rather said with an attitude that showed no confidence. "Even if we did locate the ship, wouldn't it be a problem getting there without getting spotted?" Smokescreen asked. 

     "We will wait until we get sign of anything, for now we keep on like normal." Optimus said in a calm voice, everyone nodded. I then remembered the deal I had made with Jaz, I looked to a clock and rushed out swiftly. 

     I smiled a bit once I had let the base and its tense energy. All that was there was me and the sky. No one to stop me at all. It was just me, myself, and I. 

     I had finally arrived at the school to find Jaz sitting with her headphones in. Her head swiftly popped up as a stopped, "Finally" she murmured, "Now let's go." Her voice seemed panicked yet in control. I quickly drove off staying quiet for a few minutes before I asked, "Why did you need me to get you a hour earlier?" 

    Jaz put down her headphones with a sigh, "N-no reason, I just wanted time to adapt to the base and stuff." I kept quiet wondering if what she's saying was true.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dun! Dun! Dun! What do you think is our mysterious British girl lying or telling truth? 

See y'all next time! =D :3