Lies and Truths

We finally made it back to the base my processors going over many things. Regret of the past and fear of the future. Jaz hopped of as I transformed, "How are things going? Any sign of Bee?" "As of now? No, but it has only been a few hours." Ratchet said in a calm voice as he kept his optics on the monitor. 

     "Why is Jaz here?" Bulkhead said as he walked into the main area of the base. She looked up to the green mech "Just wanting to get used to this place." "So you came here an hour earlier? Plus, how did you even manage that?" Bulk said confused. Jaz looked to the ground, kicking it, "I might have found a way to hack the school system." She murmured. 

    Ratchet turned around and looked to the human child, "You're telling me that you broke out of the school and they aren't aware of your absence?" His voice sent a cold tone as his optics narrow. "M-maybe." Her hands started fidgeting as she stood in the center of the three of us. 

     "As much I am impressed, what will the others think?" Bulkhead said looking to me and Ratchet. "Mike will just be impressed and wanna learn how to do it. Raf would probably just be interested in how she pulled it off, only for science reasons. And Jack will try to figure out why the Allspark she did it." I said bluntly. Bulkhead went silent not wanting to know what else I could state that bluntly. Which could honestly be a lot. "We'll wait and see what happens when the others get back. From their missions and/or school." Ratchet said turning back to his work. "Sooo..." Jaz said nervously, "what now?" 

     "Bulkhead can give you a tour of the base. I have some things I need to think about." I said before walking off to my berthroom, "Maybe to much to think about, from keeping truths to deceiving lies."

————————————————————————————————

Hope you enjoyed! Have a good day/night my friends <3