Fateweaver Guard

"Bee isn't the only familiar thing we brought back with us." Bulkhead said holding up a weapon. *I'm not a thing!* Bumblebee said in a childish manner. "Yeah, Bee's a very important part of this team." Raf commented siding with the yellow mech, to no one's surprise. "The only thing that matters is that our fellow comrade has returned and for that we are grateful. Now, Ratchet, Wheeljack do you have anything to report from your findings?" Optimus said in a very calm and grateful voice. 

     "Actually, we do." Wheeljack replied motioning to Ratchet to show the Autobot leader the findings. "Red energon and, I believe that... that symbol, I have seen it before when I was an archivist in the Iacon Hall of Records." Optimus says looking at the symbol carefully. "It's Arachnid's mark," I stated lowering my helm "her mark of murder or claiming territory." 

    "Actually, I was referring to something else it stands for." Optimus said going over to the monitors. "Here, it says that this is the symbol of the 'Fateweaver Guard'. Fateweavers could often tell near future events. They worked under the original 13 primes, granting them knowledge in order to make prophecies and the right choices for the planet." 

    "Some job they did." Wheeljack stated unimpressed. Ratchet rolled his optics to Wheeljack's comment and continued to listen. "Fateweavers? But then how would Airachnid have their symbol?" Smokescreen asked. "Airachnid was part of the Fateweaver Guard for a long time but once the Guard found out that she was using it for her own personal gain and she was tried at court. In the end, everything proved her guilt, Allowing the guard to remove her powers of future knowledge. With that her anger rose and in the early dawn of the war she ended up murdering those of the Guard. Including her own sister whom was the leader, Blackarachnia." Optimus explained. Our optics all went wide as we listened. "So she took her anger out on them and managed to kill all of them?" Smokescreen questioned still in disbelief.

     "Not all, one managed to escape, sorta." Wheeljack stated remembering one of his encounters. "Huh?" We all turned to face the wreaker. "You didn't know? It's this femme named Slyth she ended up working for Airachnid after the attack on the guard. Airachnid also managed to get a few other bots on her side. Such as her right hand bot, Cyclo." Wheeljack said with a smirk, mainly to Ratchet since he's the one who's said that Wheeljack has the intelligence of a bucket of bolts. 

                       "Interesting..." We all thought to ourselves.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tada! I hope you enjoyed that. Cyclo and Slyth are two of my many OCs and they have some fun personality so more will come! Bye bye.