Saved?

I look at the spot on the tree where the blast hit. It went through 5 trees that were at least a hundred years old. "We should get going." Said a familiar voice. But if it was who I  think it is I would, I would... Well I don't know what I would do. 

     I looked to the voice and my mind went blank, "STARSCREAM!" I said out loud. "Keep it down they're gonna hear you." He said looking from behind a tree. My mind filled with confusion "Why did you do that?" Starscream looked over at me with a face which bared no emotion what so ever. "You were in my way and right as I pasted you that blast was headed toward me. So, I did what I thought was best and ducked for cover. You just so happened to be there."

     I shook my helm "Well then thanks for saving me, I guess?" "Yeah yeah." He said watching the Decepicons try to mine out the artifact. Wait where's, "Bumblebee!" I exclaimed seeing the yellow bot being held prisoner. "I have to go save him!" I started to walk out from behind the trees. 

     I was quickly pulled back by Starscream. "I said thank you already now let me go and save him." I snapped trying to free myself from the seekers grip. "You'll get each other killed." Starscream argued, "If you try to go over there they will start shooting at you immediately. Soon, being willing to kill your little yellow friend over there, who they have in they're grasp." 

     "But-" I sighed in defeat of his logic, "What do you suppose I do then, huh? Just sit here and watch as they...take...him to the..." Starscream looked at me with a smirk, "What did I say?" I rolled my optics at his ego, but he made a solid point if Bee was on the ship then it  could help us locate the warship. Leading us to get the other artifacts the Decepicons have stolen! "Starscream, you're a genius!" I said giving him a quick hug. His faceplate turned a little blue but I didn't think much of it.

     I quickly callied a ground bridge in order to felt a plan put to get her with the rest of team Prime. "Thanks again." I said racing back through the bridge. "Where is Bumblebee?!" They exclaimed in worry seeing the yellow mech gone.