Return

It has been a few days since the our last encounter with the Decepticons. Still no word from Bumblebee which made us all worry, especially Raf, for good reason. We tried to keep our minds off of what could have happened to the young yellow mech. I couldn't help but know that part of this was my fault. Never take advice from someone who has stabbed lots of people in the back, idiot.

     "Dang it, again!" Miko exclaimed snapping me back to reality. "Chill, Miko, it's just a game." Jack said was he looked towards her. "Yeah, yeah!" Miko said throwing the control onto the couch. "Be careful with those they're expensive!" Raf chirped in. "Will you three quiet down I'm trying to work here." Ratchet said without taking his optics off the monitors. 

    "Chill, Ratch, we're all stressed out because of this." Bulkhead said walking in from the other room. I shook my helm a bit as I focused my thoughts. "Listen how about-" I started getting cut off by a sudden beeping coming from the monitors. "Bee!?" We all exclaimed running over to where the medic stood by the monitors. "Well," he started showing us two points, "One is of Autobot origin and the other is unknown." "Starscream." Me, Smokescreen, and Bulkhead said at the same time. "We will send out two teams. Me, Bulkhead, and Smokescreen will go rescue Bumblebee. While, Ratchet and... Wheeljack, will go see what Starscream wants. Arcee will stay to man the ground bridge and watch the kids." Optimus instructed. "Wheeljack!" Ratchet said in disagreement, "Pfft, I could deal with Starscream by myself." 

     "I understand that, Ratchet, but in war you can never be safe enough." Optimums said with a calm voice. "Understood." Ratchet said lowering his helm. I quickly pulled up the coordinates of the Autobot beacon first. "Here you go. Bring him back." I said with a hopeful voice. The ground bridge opened allowing the three bots to walk through swiftly. I closed the bridge and opened it again with the coordinates of the 'unknown' origin. "Here you go, Ratchet." "Mhm." The medic grumbled as he grabbed his medical kit just in case. He walked through the ground bridge allowing it to close behind him. 

    "Do you really think they're going to bring Bee back?" Raf said in a voice that show concern. I put on a small smile. "OF COURSE THEY'RE GOING TO BRING HIM BACK!" Miko exclaimed, taking the words right out of my mouth. "If we know one thing it's that when Optimus makes a promise he keeps it."  Jack said trying to bring the young boy's hopes up. "He didn't bring me a snowball when he promised he would bring me one." Raf stated. Our faces all went blank. I shook my helm, "Well there was a good reason behind that." I said not wanting Raf to lose hope in the Autobot leader. 

    "Hey I have an idea!" Miko says out of the blue. "And what is that?" Jack asked wondering what her great idea was. "What if we throw Bee a little welcome back party! Not a big thing just a small thing. Play a sea shanty for him and make him cards." She explained. "That's not to back of an idea." I said, kinda shocked at the words coming from myself. 

A Few Hours Later (SpongeBob French guy lol)

     "Hey Arcee, mind opening a ground bridge for me and Sunshine." Wheeljack commed. "Don't call me 'Sunshine'!" I heard Ratchet complain in the background. "Sure thing." I said opening the ground bridge allowing the two mechs to walk through. "Wheeljack!" Miko exclaimed with joy seeing the wreaker. "Hey, it's my favorite human wreaker." Wheeljack said walking over to the young girl. "So what did Screamer want this time?" I asked wonder what pathetic reason he called us for this time. 

    "Actually, it wasn't Starscream." Ratchet said, "The Harbinger was completely trashed. The only things we were able to dig up were a few pieces of red energon and a strange marking on this piece of metal." Ratchet said showing me. I looked at the symbol and my optics widened. "T-that's no ordinary symbol, Ratchet." My voice was a bit shaky, "That's Arachnid's symbol." As I said that I remembered being captured by her with Tailgate. 

     "What do you mean Arachnid's symbol?" Jack asked looking to me. "Arachnid had an iconic mark that she left to either show that she claimed the area as hers or that she had murdered someone there." I replied a shiver of fear running up my back. "Yeah, not terrifying at all." Jack said going back to what he was working on. 

    "Do you think that she got Starscream?" I asked knowing that the two had a rivalry. "Not likely," Wheeljack commented, "there was no sign of bloodshed, and as far as I know. She wouldn't make a quick and easy death." I nodded in agreement, but sighed in relief that she hadn't added another bot to her growing list of bot's murdered. 

     "Guys! You know what would be nice, right about now? A ground bridge!" Smokescreen exclaimed as he commed the base. Ratchet pushed his way to the monitor "Report your position." Ratchet said in a calm, yet rushed manner. "Well, you'll be pleased to know we have a familiar face to bring back." Smokescreen said in a cheerful manner. 

    "Yes!" Miko and Raf both said jumping up and down together. "That's great but unless you give me coordinates I won't be able to bridge you four back." "Sending coordinates now." Bulkhead said as they appeared on the screen. "Perfect." Ratchet said putting them into the ground bridge bring back the four bots. "BUMBLEBEE!" Raf said with great joy and he ran over to the yellow mech. *Raf!* Bee chirped happy to see Raf again. 

     Meanwhile, Miko started to play the only sea shanty she new on guitar, Wellerman. Bee's face lit up and look as is he had forgotten being kid napped by the Decepticons. 

———————————————————————————————

1005 words, that's a lot of words. Well I hope you enjoyed this chapter, sorry it's a bit late but hopefully with how long it is you won't mind too much. Also, I picked the song Wellerman. One, because I listened to it on repeat the entire time I wrote this and second of all, I know how to play it on violin. :3

So I hope you guys a have a good day/night! Till next time folks.