No one to save me

The next morning I woke up feeling awful. I snapped at Ratchet and failed to complete my mission. I walked out into the control center. "Good morning." I said quietly, and to my surprise was replied with a "What happened to Arcee?" from Miko.

"Mhm... Huh- wait Miko?! But it's Monday you have school!" I exclaimed. "Wow, calm down, Arcee. Optimus just wanted us to bring them here early." Bulkhead replied. 

"But it wasn't just us three." Raf said. Soon a tall black haired girl came out from behind Jack. "H-hello..." She stuttered. She had a deep British accent, which I admired in the movies that the humans made us watch. "She's a foreign exchange student from England." Jack said. *Tell us your name!* Bee exclaimed excitedly. The girl nodded her head in understanding "I-I'm Jaz. I'm from London, England." I was shocked that she could understand him. I thought only Raf could.

"It is nice to meet you Jaz. But now since you are here with us you will be part of our team until you get back to your home." Optimus said. "Sweet another human friend!" Bulkhead yelled. "Well at least this one is quiet." Ratchet grumbled. I rolled my optics, "Who is gonna be her guardian?" I asked. 

"I will." Optimus replied. I looked over to him in shock. "You sure Optimus?" Smokescreen asked "I could watch her." Optimus nodded "I will be her guardian until I pick someone." 

"Well shouldn't we get these guys to school before they miss it?" I smirked. I could apologize to Ratchet later.

Jaz rode with me and Jack but as soon as Jack saw Sierra he jumped off seeing that she was almost in tears. "So umm Arcee? Mind picking me up a hour earlier than the others?" Jaz asked. "Sure thing." I replied without thinking. "Well then see ya!" She said racing up the stairs of the school.

I got back to base only to be told to leave AGAIN! "An other pair of coordinates has be decoded." Optimus says looking at the screen. "Bumblebee and Arcee. You will go and retrieve the Iacon artifact." 

The yellow mech beeped happily *time for another adventure!* 

(A/N, guys I am SOOOOOO fragging sorry this took so long and I shorter that the others. Thank you for your support!)