3. 💝

'Aankho Mein Aankhe TeriBanho mein Banhe TeriMera na mujhme Kuch RahaHua Kya?

Banho mein Banhe Teri
Mera na mujhme Kuch Raha
Hua Kya?
.
.
Mai Kahi Bhi Jata Hu, Tumse hi Mil Jata Hu
Tum Se Hi, Tum se Hi'

..........

TANISHQ's POV

One whole week, It has been a week since our fight and two weeks since she started working as my Designer.  She is still behaves like i don't exist. She comes to office daily but never looks in my eyes heck leave eye she doesn't even look in my direction and yeah that heated argument we had last week.
Well after that she doesn't even looks at me infact she just stays like she is a mute person and me, my pride is too big to start a conversation.

I have seen the way she looked at me with hurt in her eyes even though I saw her after Five years but Still I clearly could tell what she felt. But Why? Why did she gave me that look? Was she trying to get my Sympathy? But she was the one who betrayed me wasn't she? Then why? And Why did she Said those words that day?

She makes me so frustrated yet so concerned about her. I don't know why but I want to look in her eyes. I want her to fucking look at me but she, huh when have she did what I wanted her too. I just want her to accept her mistake like I wanted 5 years back but she is still very stubborn, Why can't she just accept what she did?

"Sir, car is ready we can leave for the party" I came out of my thoughts when I heard my assistant. Oh yeah, today is a party organised by Khanna Industries as today is our foundation day. I don't know if she will be there. I mean she did got the Invitation but Idk If she would Join or not.
I nodded towards my Assistant and stood up straightening my tux. We both made our way out to my car.
I settled in the Back seat as the driver started the car.

In around 30 minutes I was standing infront of the party venue with the media all around me

In around 30 minutes I was standing infront of the party venue with the media all around me. They were asking me questions which I choose to ignore and made my way inside the venue.

I met some fellow businessmen and checked if all the arrangements are okay. After sometime I met Mr. Singh and soon we both were discussing over a contract when i eyes landed on her. 
She just entered the venue and all the attention was on her. Her red dress that reached just till her mid thigh and the deep neck because of which her mole was on display. Fucking hell, this girl want me to rip all these men's head doesn't she.