1. 💝

'Meri Ankhiyan 'ch Hasdeya Sajna

Ho Mere Dil Vich Basdeya Sajna

Eh Meri Jaan Mai Tere Naam,

Eh Meri Meri Jaan Tere Naam Karke Marjan

Tainu Takeya Te Dhul Gayiyan Ankhiya Ankhiya

Saari Duniya Nu Bhul Ankhiya Ankhiya'

.............

The clicking of heels was heard as a 5 feet 6 inches tall woman walked out of the elevator towards her cabin. She had her hair Tied in a Ponytail while she held a Bag in her hands. Entering her Cabin she kept the Bag there only and walked out to her Boss's Cabin.

She is None Other Than Jiya. Walking ever so Confidently with excitement Dripping from her face as she will be Getting a Huge and Intresting Project. She works as A Graphic Designer in Shea ( the brand is created by me on the spot) and Loves her Job very much. She have Just Came Back before a month to Delhi after Working in Mumbai for Five Years.

She knocked on her Boss's Cabin door and Entered in after hearing a Come in. She didn't let her eyes wander or Maybe she didn't noticed the Person Sitting on the Couch and Straight went to her Boss.

"Good Morning Amy" She wished Her Boss Amrinder Singh Called Amy by the Whole Office.
"Good morning Jiya, So All Set for The Project" Jiya nodded her head with super excitement. She was conversing with her Boss while The Person on the Couch was looking at her In Shock.

A Man Not More Than 30 Sitting with his Arms on the Arms of the Chair while His Eyes held Shock. The Lady Who He thinks Betrayed him was standing infront of him. He was none Other Than Tanishq Khanna. And Infront of him stood The Love of His Life, His Ex-wife, Jiya. His Jiya. The Person he used to love hell he still loves and The Person who according to him betrayed him was Here after Five years. His Jaw Clenched and Palms Turned into fists. He doesn't Know how to React after seeing her looking still the Same and Happy while his whole Life is ruined.

"So Jiya Meet Our Client, Mr. Khanna" Amrinder Said to which Jiya Turned with a Smile which soon turned to Frown and Then A Look of Hurt Crossed her Face. Her eyes held Pain, there he was the man who According to her Broke her, The Man Who Didn't Trusted her, The Man who blamed her was Sitting there on the Couch. She Scanned his face and Quickly Understood He is Angry. Well Old Habits Die Hard, They both Knew each other Very Well. But Still A Misunderstanding Have brought them to a point where they have a lot of words to say but They don't have the Right.

"Jiya, He is Tanishq Khanna, the Owner of Khanna Industries and Mr. Khanna, She is Jiya Our One of the Best Graphic Designer. She will be the Incharge of This Project" Amrinder said Making Jiya Look at him a Bit Uneasy. She doesn't want to work for him. She can't stand to be in the same place with him, How the hell will she work with him?