3. 💕

Hello lovelies ❤️
Firstly thank you so much for Your Support yaar.
Like seriously sometimes i feel like you guys are not my readers but my friends who always know how to cheer me up.

And Trust me When I say this, I don't know about other writers but I have THE BEST READERS in the WHOLE WORLD.

Love you all ittaaaa saraaaa ❤️
Now you can enjoy the Chapter
Happy Reading 😚💗
.............

Another beautiful evening it was in LA, Ana was sitting in her place working and arranging some data when Alaric called her through the Intercom. Getting up from her seat ana made her way to his cabin.

"Come in"
"Ana, have you studied the file I gave you last week" Alaric asked to which Ana nodded.
"Yes sir, I have. And also made a few notes on it"
"Hm, if You have read the file then come here and check these details" Alaric said, to which ana nodded and went to the desk.

"See, This is the Site and the Client wants to have a Sea Facing Resident"
Alaric said, to which ana started explaining about what she thinks about this project in the meantime Alaric stood up from his seat and went to the Couch to pick the File and at Ana who was engrossed in the CAD design slid down on Alaric's Seat.

Alaric turned to go back to his seat and saw Ana sitting there looking so deeply at all the Designs. A smile made its way on his face automatically.

I turned around and saw Ana sitting on my chair

I turned around and saw Ana sitting on my chair. Hm, She is Only one who have sat on Alaric Ian kingston's Chair Accept my mum. A smile made its way on my face Automatically. She looks so Cute with that Frown on her face as she is examining that CAD.

I really Admire this Girl, It's been almost two and a half weeks since she has started working as my Secratary. Never even once she gave me an Opportunity to Point out her mistake. She is Simple very good at her work, but As she have to handle the company there a few things about which she needs a little more practice so since the Very first day I have tried my best to involve her in the decission and Discussion. I have given her many cases to study. And from next month I have decided to take her on Site Visits so she can also have an experience of Site meetings.

I have always Respected talent and Ambition and This girl, I really want to Work with her. No not with her being my Secratary but We both Being The Ceo's of Our Companies.

"Sir, Oh my god am sorry i don't know how I.." I came out of my trance when I saw ana Standing up from the Chair after apologizing but I motioned her to sit back and went there. Standing by her side i bent a little as she explained me what she thinks about this project and corrections but I really can't focus.

Since the Starting I wanted a Secratary who is professional and doesn't want to do anything Personal with me and I didn't get any Secratary like that. But Now when I have such a hard-working woman as my Secratary I am getting attracted towards her.

I looked back at the screen tearing my gaze away from her as I don't want her to think of me as a weirdo or Worst as a creep or Pervert.

"Okay That's all for Today, Ana. We will discuss other things tomorrow now" I said, to which she passed me a smile. Woah Have I gone Insane? I just felt flutters by her smile? Holy shit.

"Okay Mr. Kingston, Then I will leave now" She said and stood up before Exiting my Office.

............

I started driving out of the Parking and saw Ana standing there infront of The Building Tapping Vigorously on her phone screen. Wait, I never noticed or asked how she goes back to home from office cause I thought she takes John with her. I drove to the Entrance and stopped infront of her.

"Ana, What are you here till now?" I asked
"Um, Waiting for The Cab Mr Kingston. I don't know why but i can't book a cab" She said

"It's okay, Get in the Car. I will drop you" I said to which she shook her head.

"It's - She started but I cut her off with a Stern voice.
"Ana, Get in the Car" She made a cute face but that Got in.

"From now onwards I will be dropping you back to home and if not me then you can ask John to Drop you and don't Argue with me" I said, She just Swallowed her Words and nodded.

I started the drive towards her place, A few minutes were complete silence I even started Wondering how she is quite for so much time but Then she suddenly asked,

"Mr. Kingston can I ask you a Question?"
"Mhm, go on"
"Why did you became Businessman?"
"I loved the work my dad did, when i was a kid. So I slowly started becoming Intrested in it and now it's the Only thing that I cherish so much" I said, to which she smiled and nodded.

"Okay just one more question please?"
"Mhm"
"Do you read?"
"Ofcourse I do"
"Really? Wait You read the genre you have in your Cabin?" She asked with her nose scrunched up a bit.

"Yes"
"I knew it, It justify your looks" She said to herself.
"Justify my looks?" I asked and she nodded.
"I mean don't fire me but you look like The Male Leads in the Story I read, and in the Stories also The ML reads Intelligence, philosophy, and Smarty Books" She said, And a chuckle escape my mouth.

"Well you are right, I do read Smart Books" I said and winked at her to which she smiled Sheepishly.

"By the Way what's your favourite genre" She looked at me with slightly big eyes.

"You wanna talk about it??" She asked, and trust me when I said she looks excited while talking about work is nothing infront of her Excitement now. I nodded my hand and she jumped in her seat.

"Okay So i basically read almost every genre but I like no actually Love romance novels and stories. In romance also there are many sub genre but I like the Two Opposite ones. Like The Dark theme and the Cute and sweet theme. But I prefer the ML who is perfect combination of Both" She said and god i love when her eyes just sparkle when she talks about the Things she likes.

"You know I have a Whole Library bac at mansion which have different genres" I said to which she smiled.

"Really!!! You know In India at My home I had A whole Wall which was my Bookshelf filled with Sooo many books" she said, whole ride we were talking about her Favourite books and Favourite MLs.

"Go on ana" I said, looking at her.
"Aren't you bored Mr. Kingston?" She asked, to which I frowned.
"I have been telling you about my favourite stories and All from past 30 minutes" She said

"I like this Topic" I said, not wanting for her to stop talking.

"My house is here" She said, and i have never felt this much disappointment in my whole life.

"Oh yeah, It's okay have a good night Ana" I said as she stepped out of the Car.
"You too sir... And Mr. Kingston wait here for a Sometime okay" She said but before I could Ask anything she ran inside. And after Five minutes she came back with a Book.

"Um, This is the Book I am reading and I was telling you about this one only. You can read it, I have two copies of it" She said, and I smiled like an Idiot.

"I will read it" I said, to which she smiled and Ran back inside her building. And I drove back to home smiling like a Fool.

♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️

Something is Going on here!!
What do you think?

I mean book sharing man!!

What do you think about the Chapter?

And what do you think will happen next?

Do share your views ❤️
Love you all
Yours Author
Shivi ❤️