Epilogue- His Indian Secratary💕

[One Year Later]

[One Year Later]

"No, I don't want to get married. You are very bad, it's all your fault you Horny and pervert man" She said, while crying loudly. And before you people start Beating the shit out of me let me tell you, I didn't cheated on her.

"Baby, Please calm down"
"No, Me and baby won't attend your wedding you go to your wedding alone" God her pregnancy hormones are really really weird. But am I complaining, definitely not.

Well it's been a year since Me and my love got married by Western culture, and now we are going to have a baby. Well at that time we both were excited but the priest in India said there are not good dates for wedding till the end of this year so we postponed it and got married by Western culture.
Currently we are in India, in a Boutique. And my lovely wife is crying because she have gained weight as she is five months pregnant and can't fit in the dress.

"It's all your fault Ian, And remember you are keeping it in your pants now" She angrily said and went from there.

"Keep it in your pants, as if huh" I mimicked and ran behind her.

"Baby listen, love. Look at me, I will call the designer who designed your Wedding gown and ask her to design the dresses for you. What say?"

"You will do that?" She asked with here teary eyes and glowing face making me smile at her cuteness.

"Ofcourse I will, now come on now.  you know i don't like it when you cry" I wiped her tears holding her hand and Wrapping my arm around her waist be both walked to where our parents are.

"Guys, you all can buy the clothes from here if you like. But Ana Doesn't likes them so am calling a designer to design her dresses" I said, to which all of them nodded. And my Baby just hugged me hiding her face in my chest. She must be tired.

"Wanna go home baby?" She nodded, picking her up in my arms I walked out of the show room.

..............

"You both are Husband and wife by hindu dharm also. Now take blessings from your elders" the priest said, and i stood up and helped ana in standing up, we took the blessings from our parents. And then we both left for our room. 

"Ian, am hungry" Ana exclaimed as soon as we entered the room, making me chuckle.

"I know love, i have already got your food. But first we will change out of this Attire yeah" I said, and walked her to our bed. She sat there and I removed her Jwellery. She didn't wore too much jwellery but still they are enough to make her uncomfortable.
As I was done with the jwellery, I helped her changed into my tshirt as that's her favourite dress nowadays and changed mine too.

"Ian"
"Yes baby, just a minute" I said, and went to her with the Her food.
"Oh thank God" I chuckled and fed her some morsels tortilla and Rice.

"Okay now am full" I knew it, just after a few bites this girl is full.
"Baby there is still sometime for you to be FULL, now come on only a few bites are left" I said, and fed her the last bites.

"Good girl, see baby your mumma is such a nice lady hmm" I said, and her almost angry face turned to a smiling one. I kept the plates on the table across the room and went to wash my hands and as I came back I saw my baby laying there with the tshirt bunched up to her breast as she slowly rubbed her 6 months baby bump.

"What happened baby? Do you feel any pain?" I asked slipping beside her on the bed, but she shook her head and kept my hand on her belly.

"Oh my .. Oh god. Ana Our baby Kicked!!!" I exclaimed and felt another kick on my hands but also heard her hiss. I removed her hand from her stomach and pulled her closer to me. Keeping my hand on her belly I slowly rubbed it as she was doing and luckily baby understood that mumma have to sleep, so he/she didn't kicked.

...............

"Congratulations Mrs and Mr. Kingston. It's a Boy" The doctor said, as she held our crying baby in her hands. She passed him to ana, who was exhausted from her long labour.

"Our baby" She whispered and placed a feathery kiss on his forehead before the doctor took him for cleaning and a nurse also came to help my love.

A few minutes later, I had my boy in my arms. His head on my chest as he looked at me with his pretty eyes.

"Hey baby, It's your dad. I will always protect and cherish you and mama till my last breath. I promise you" I knew he didn't understand anything but I made this promise to myself.

..............

"ISHAAN KINGSTON, Come out this instance or you will not get any chocolate" I heard, when I entered her cabin.

It's been five years, since Ishaan was born. We both are almost with him all the time. Today Ana and me both had an important meeting but mine was in morning so Ana took Ish to her office and I will am here to pick him up for the rest of the day.

"What happened love? What did he do now?" I asked, knowing my son is like me and not like Ana.

"He bribed Mia with a kiss!!! Can you imagine, my Five year old little baby bribed Mia that if she will give her chocolates that i asked her not to give him. He will kiss her" I so want to chuckle right now.

"Dadaaaaaaaaa" I heard his voice and I turned around just to find him running to me.

"Hey Baby"
"Hi dad"
"You know bribing is wrong right? Then why did you do that." I asked, to which he nodded.

"Sowwy momma" He said, with those puppy eyes and almost ready eyes.

"It's okay baby, but you will not do it again. Bribing is wrong and I told you i will give you chocolates after meeting then you should always listen to momma and not do this thing again" She said, taking him in her arms. He again said sorry while ana kissed his cheek and I, I just watched my lovely family with a Content smile on my face.

♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️

Heyaa lovely people,
This is the End Of our Story His Indian Secratary 💕.

Thank you so much dear reader for This lovely plot. I enjoyed writing it.
Hope you all liked the story.

The Plot of Third story will be out soon.

Love you all, take care
Yours Author
Shivi ❤️