1. 💕

Hello My Dear Readers,
Hope you are doing good.
So Today we are starting our New story.
I hope you will support it like you have supported the First story of The Immortal Love.

Love you all
Happy Reading 😚💗
.............

1. [Anaisha Raichand slash Secratary Ana]

Los Angeles is a Beautiful place where one can live his/her life with the most beautiful weather as well as the environment. It was another sunny day and the sun rays were falling through the Window of a girl making her smile in between her yoga.

She is none other then our lovely Anaisha Raichand. Anaisha have always been an early riser as she have seen her whole family being active in the morning. It's her routine to do yoga every morning and when she moved to Los Angeles last Month she chose to continue her routine in same manner. She opened her eyes exhaled while a bright and calm smile was spread on her face.

'One two three ana pick me, Four five six ana pick me, sev-' she heard her phone ringing, standing up from her place she went to her room and picked her the call.

"Hello, Is this Miss Raichand am speaking to" She heard a lady.
"Yes, how may I help you?"

"Ma'am, I am speaking from Kingston Empire. If I am correct you have applied for the Job in our company"

"Yeah, I did. Is there any information regarding to it?"

"Yes ma'am, Our CEO have selected you along with Three other applicants for The Interview round for the position of The personal secretary of Mr Kingston. I have mailed you the details about the Interview, can you please check it once?" Ana's face brightened hearing that she is selected for the interview round.

"Yeah sure please give me a second" Ana said and opened her mail in her phone itself.

"Yeah, I have got the mail. Thank you so much"
"My pleasure ma'am, And it's a Personal Request that you reach on time today as our Sir don't like tardiness. We will be looking forward to work together with you. Have a very nice day" The person on the other side said before the line went dead.

Oh my god, thank you sooo much Bhagwan Ji

Oh my god, thank you sooo much Bhagwan Ji. I really wanted to work at Kingston Empire seeing that they are in the Top Companies.

Oh by the way I am Anaisha, you can call me Ana. I am from India. My parents and my elder Brother along with my bff who is my bhabhi too lives in Mumbai, India. And I am here to handle the LA branch of Our business. Business management have always been my dream but still before stepping into the industry I still want to gain a little experience. I want to learn The new trends and Techniques and business market here in California. So that is why after a lot of convincing, i made dad and Bhai agree to me working in a Different company for six months to One year not more than that and after that I will be Handling THE RAICHANDs here.