Epilogue - My Dancer Sweetheart 🌼

(To Arz kiya hai,

Hume toh Chocolates ne Loota, Cold drink mein Kaha Dum Tha,
Aur Humari kashti toh Vaha Doobi, Jaha Meetha Kam tha!!

(Ps:- I will work on my Shayari skill )

Happy Reading 😚💗
...............

I walked to the familiar corridor of Familiar Dance Academy with Aanya by my side holding my hand

I walked to the familiar corridor of Familiar Dance Academy with Aanya by my side holding my hand. And That's when I heard the Familiar voice anklets, I looked at Aanya who Gave me a Big smile as We both Went to the Direction of Voice and There she is, My Wife, my Dancer Sweetheart, My Suhani.

"Mummaaa" Aanya said and left my hand before Running to Suhani.

"Hi Baby" Suhani turned and picked her up kissing her cheek. I walked to them And kissed thier Forehead.

"What are you two doing here?"
"Well I am here to Recreate the scene" I said to which she frown

"Re-create the Scene?"
"Mhm, This is where I saw.. Actually this is where I saw your Back profile and then I got your Payal"
"You didn't got it you stole it!!"
"Baby it's been Five Years!"
"Doesn't matter if it's Five or Fifty, You stole my Payal and you will forever be Payal Chor!!" I just shook my Head at her, Can you believe it! It's been Five Years since we got Married and we have a Three year old daughter, My Princess but Still She calls me Payal Chor, Not that I am complaining.

"Mumma, no papa fight" Aanya said making me grin.
"See Even Anu doesn't like it when you call me That" I said to which she just poked my Cheek and walked away with Aanya in her Arms, She ran towards the Corridor and I just walked behind them and Suddenly saw her Payal.

'scene recreated Jaan' i murmured and Ran Behind my Wifey and Baby who are already running so ahead.

"Ansh Please, Chaliye na" I said, Whining

"Ansh Please, Chaliye na" I said, Whining. He is so bad yaar, He can't even take me to Eat Icecream.

"Baby It's 3:00 in Morning" Still He is bad, I am his Sweet Prego Wifey, He have to take me to eat Icecream.

"No no no, I want Ice cream. I don't care"
"You will catch cold"
"ICE CREAM!!!!!!" I yelled, Okay I know I am being a Brat but Yaar I can't control myself.

"Jaan"
"Ansh Please na, Baby wants Icecream" I said and Put my Best Puppy eyes on.
"Aanya got her Stubbornness from you, You know that don't you!"
"Yayy!! Ice cream time" I said and Stood up but at the Same time I heard Aanya's Voice.

"Mumma, you going"
"No Baby, Mumma is Here only" I said and Went to her but Before I could Make her go back to sleep she stood up on the Bed and Ran to her Father.

"You wanna come with us Bacche?" He asked, to which she nodded Vigorously.
"We go to eat ice cleam?" He hummed and Picked her up, Making her latch onto him like Koala. I just Shook my head and Walked to both of Them Before I made our Way Out For Our Midnight Ice cream Date, Hehe.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hiii Lovelies
I know you will say The Chapter is Too Short, But The Story was Already Completed and I wanted to give you a Cute sa Epilogue.

Hope you all like it, The Plot and Character Sketch of Next Story will be Out Soon.
Love you all,
Take Care
Yours Author
Shivi 🍁