1. 🍁

"Ab Kya likhein unki pyaari Muskaan ke baare mein, Bas Ye Samajh Lijiye Chamakta Chaand hain Laakho Sitaaron mein"

Bas Ye Samajh Lijiye Chamakta Chaand hain Laakho Sitaaron mein"

............

Author's Pov

In the Dining room of a Shahi Haveli (Royal Palace), on the Head Seat sat Maharaj Raghuveer Sooryavanshi with his Wife Rajmata Damini Sooryavanshi on his right side, On his Left side sat Raja Adhiraj Sooryavanshi with his Wife Malini Sooryavanshi on his Right side, The Table was joined by Mrunali Sooryavanshi the Princess of Rajasthan, and Her Twin Brother Devansh Sooryavanshi, and On the Another end of the table sat Hukum Ekansh Sooryavanshi, The King of Rajasthan.

"Good Morning Dada sa." A voice was heard making Ekansh look up towards the Kitchen from where the melodious voice came along with the Voice of Bangles and Anklets, He looked at the Gorgeous lady who is none other then His wife.

"Good Morning Meera" Raghuveer replied, followed by the wishes that were exchanged between the Family members.

Meera Asked the Workers to serve Breakfast to everyone while she went to her Husband and served him his coffee followed by breakfast.

"Meera Beta, are you done with your packing?" Malini asked her daughter in law. To which she replied positively.

Ekansh and Meera got married four months back, The couple have still not started bonding well with each other thanks to Mr. Sooryavanshi's 'Mind your Own Business' look and Rude behaviour. Ekansh is basically the Rudest person in the Family while Meera is Totally opposite, she is the Calm and Sweet ones. In these Four months she have became so close with the Family, It's like She have always lived with them and Unknowingly Ekansh have also became Depended on her. Currently Because of Some Business Meetings, Ekansh and Meera are moving to Their Penthouse in Delhi.

As the Breakfast came to an end Ekansh went to her room while Meera went to help her Mother in law.

"Meera, Beta aap apna dhyaan rakhiyega aur Jab bhi aapka man kare Hume call kar lijiyega Okay?" Malini asked, getting worried about her Daughter in law.

"Ji Maa, You have told me this So many times. Don't worry, I will call you four times a day"
"If you will call me four times a day then your Husband will get bored" Malini said making Meera's smile die down a little.
'only if you knew maa' She thought but again puts a Big smile on her face but before they could continue talking.

"Meera!!" They heard Ekansh's voice to which Meera panicked and ran out of the Kitchen.
"Ji?"
"Get ready fast, We are leaving" he said and then walked away talking on his phone.

"Meera, Get ready fast We are leaving' Huh, sadu Kahike" Meera said, before she walked to her room. As she was already wearing a light saree she didn't changed her attire, Checking Everything one last time She was about to pick the Bag when She heard a Knock.

"Come in"
"Meera Hukum, Hukum asked me to help you with the bags" the servant said, to which Meera smiled and nodded at him. He picked the bag and walked out of the Room, While Meera looked at the room she have lived in from quite a time and sighed. She walked out of the Room and Hugged her mother in law and the youngsters, and Touched the feet of Other elders.

She walked out of the Haveli and saw her husband sitting in the Car with his Shades on, She stopped herself from Eye raping him and went to the Passanger seat and settled in.

"Seatbelt." He murmured something making Meera rays her eyebrows.
"Seatbelt Biwi." He said loud and clear for her to Hear, She cleared her Throat and Nodded before putting on the seatbelt.

Ekansh drove to the Airport, while Meera kept looking outside the Window. This is Their Normal Life, He doesn't spoke much, and She.. well she also stopped talking much but when she starts its quite handful to Stop her then.

"Let's go." Meera looked at him as he stopped the Car Infront of the Entry door of Airport.
"Ji" That's all he said, before They stepped out of the Car and walked to their Private jet.
Ekansh Found her Super quite mode a little weird but then His eyes went to her Hands, She was playing with her fingers while Biting her lips making him Remember that She is Afraid of Flights.

He didn't said anything, But Took her hand in his and started walking inside the Jet.

🍁

Meera's Pov

I looked at Our Joined hands, This is not the First Time he have held my hand, But Everytime he does this is when we are in public that to very suddenly making my Nervousness Die but Shyness run to it's peek. Holding hands is literally a Different level of Intimacy, and That too when your Husband is Ekansh Sooryavanshi the Rowdy King, who is Soo handsome and love to Stay quite.

We walked to our seats and settled in the Chair, He left my Hand for a While and Fastened his Seatbelt, I also did mine and then He Again Took my hand in his while He opened his Laptop and Started working.

My mind was just wondering around the Fact that We are a Newly Married couple, Who just Got married, and is Supposed to go on Honeymoon but we are going on my Husband's Meeting trip. Well Mr. Sooryavanshi is a Working Machine, He can work for Straight Three days and still be Ready to work on the Fourth day. And Not to forget his Love for the Perfection, In these Four Months of our Marriage, The Only Sentences I heard From his Mouth are "Meera" "Meera, My Files" "Go to sleep Meera" "Meera Don't Argue" "Let's go" and Yeah "Seatbelt" That's all.

Other then these, I am the only one who talks to him, But Now I have took a Pran, I will not talk to him. Yes, I will stay quite no matter what he says, I will just reply to him nothing else.

With This Determination, I along with Husband soon Landed in Delhi .....

🍁

Hellooo Lovely people,
How are you all doing?
So Finally I started "His Sanity"
Hope you liked this Cute sa Intro Chapter.
Love you all,
Do share your Views with me

 Love you all,Do share your Views with me