Epilogue - A Chance For Us 💝

'Channa ve gal sun meri Ve Mai ta ho gayi teri Tainu sab maneya

Ve Mai ta ho gayi teri
Tainu sab maneya
.
Ve tu ae dil Vich mere zindagi
Naam ae tere
Tainu rab maneya
.
Ho Mere Dil vich ae Jo vi
Ho gal sun le Aaj oh vi
Tainu hun mai kehna
.
Ve tainu pata hi nahi ke tu ki hai mere layi Mai ta rab wangu naam tera laina'
..............

EPILOGUE ❤️

Jiya was sitting infront of the mirror looking beautiful in her bridal attire.
All the pre-marriage rituals are done and today is both of there's Anand Karaj (Sikh marriage ceremony). Her father and mother both have her their blessings and kissed her forehead before they all left for Gurudwara.

Jiya was feeling all butterflies in her stomach. Although it's not her first time but the feeling is still the same. Her hands were sweaty and she had that stupid smile on her face.

On the Other hand, Tanishq with his parents and all the family members have reached Gurudwara and now is waiting impatiently for his Jiya.

"Oye jaggy, Kithe reh gayi meri jiya bulao aonu mere to hor wait ni horeya" Tanishq said as he looked towards the entrance and as if baba ji heard his prayer, his in laws car stopped at the Entrance.

(Hey Jaggy where is my jiya yaar, i can't wait anymore)

"Ae le Aagayi pabhi" Gurpreet said making him nod his head. Jiya stepped out of the Car and his eyes were stuck on her.

"She is so beautiful" He muttered but everyone heard and laughed. Soon the families met and greet each other before they walked in for The Main Ceremony, Anand Karaj. The main part of Anand Karaj is reading and then singing of each laav in turn while the couple joined by the piece of cloth, take rounds around Guru Granth Sahib.

(A/n- People I am not a Sikh so I don't know any customs and all the things I have mentioned here are the knowledge from Google aunty. Please feel free to correct me)

There Outfit ⬇️

Jiya and Tanishq took four rounds around Guru Granth Sahib and then took blessings from baba ji

Jiya and Tanishq took four rounds around Guru Granth Sahib and then took blessings from baba ji. Then they took blessings from the Whole Family.

"Finally you are mine for forever Heeriye" Tanishq whispered in Jiya's ear making her face beam with a Wide smile.

"Finally you are mine for forever too Sohneyo" She said and giggles.

.............

"Okay Veer ji Take care, Don't make too much Noise" Tanishq's sisters yelled as tanishq entered his room and saw his wife sitting infront of her vanity table removing the heavy jwellery.

"Shouldn't I get the honour to do this job Jaani" Tanishq said walking towards Jiya and removing his pag.

"Well Your Intentions are not so good Mr. Khanna, so I am doing the Task on my own" Jiya said, to which Tanishq smirked and bend down a little.

"I don't think we are supposed to have good intentions tonight Mrs. Khanna" He said and Bit her earlobe making her breathing quicken. His hands went to her waist as he made her stand up and pulled her to the bed with him.
( And I am not writing smut as I don't know how to write it, Humari story aise hi acchi hai 😙 )

🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅

They held each other strong just like they promised. They supported each other just like they said they would, i won't say there were not any problems in their life but They stood strong this time. This Time it was not Them against each other, this time it was Them Against the World.

I know in real life things like this are almost Impossible because once the  relation is broken it takes years to Repair it. But as i always say, My stories are mine and yours Escape from Reality so In our story a broken Relation was repaired in Six episodes.

I hope you liked the story, Thank you so much good_writes for this wonderful plot.

The Characters aesthetics and plot of Next Chapter will be Out Tonight itself.

Hope you liked this one and you will like the Upcoming one.

Yours Author
Shivi ❤️