6. 🌼

(sorry for the late update, Actually I am suffering from Fever and Cold due to weather change, But I will try to give you updates as soon as I can)

Kya tumne kabhi kisi se pyaar kiya?
Kiya...
Kya tumne kabhi kisi ko dil diya?
Diya...
Kya usne bhi tumse palat ke pyaar kiya..
......... (Wapas chalte hai)

..............

Hey Kahna, I used to think Weddings are very Exciting things but Now that I am Getting married and all these Wedding Rituals are happening, I am sooo tired

Hey Kahna, I used to think Weddings are very Exciting things but Now that I am Getting married and all these Wedding Rituals are happening, I am sooo tired. Actually It's not My or Wedding's Fault it's Pandit Ji's fault. He was one who said, Agle Do Din Ke Baad Do saal tak Koi Muhurat hai hai.
And That's it, Both My Choti ma and Sasu ma got excited and Decided that We both will get married in two days. So Yesterday Evening was My Engagement which was literally the Best.

Today is My Mehndi and Sangeet, then Tomorrow in Morning will be Haldi, and At Night It will be My Wedding. Kahna, Sab kuch kitna jaldi jaldi Ho Raha hai. I will be Married tomorrow!!

"Shubhu, Are you ready bacche? Your Mehendi Ceremony is about to Start"

"Just a Second Choti ma" I said, and Picked my phone before Walking Outside. Well if You don't know, then My Wedding is Also Happening in a Haveli but This One is in Ajmer. It's just so pretty.

I walked out of the Room, and Joined Choti ma as We both walked to The Living Area. The Hall was decorated so Beautifully with White and Red Flowers. Hayee.

"Hello Sister, Where are you lost? In our Jija Ji's Dreams huh" Tara ki bacchi, She can't stop teasing me can she?

"Yeah, Any problem?"
"Nope But I Guess Jija ji is waiting for you in Real Life see" I looked in the Direction she was Pointing and Saw Ansh standing there looking at me. This Guy, Kya Karu Mai Inka!!!

"Shut Up Tara" I said, as we walked to the Special seat prepared for the Bride which is me.

So First Mehndi will be Applied to all the Ladies, and Groom's Hand. And After that We will have Our Sangeet in Evening.