2. 🍁

"Woh Hume Dekhke Yun Muskurane Lage Hain,Lagta hai Woh bhi Humse Milne ko bahane banane Hain,Hum toh Karte hi Izhaar Apne pyaar ka,Aaj kal Vo Bhi Apne Dil ka Haal Batane Lage Hain"

Lagta hai Woh bhi Humse Milne ko bahane banane Hain,
Hum toh Karte hi Izhaar Apne pyaar ka,
Aaj kal Vo Bhi Apne Dil ka Haal Batane Lage Hain"
...........

Meera's Pov

Kisi ko Humari Chinta nahi hai, Kisi ko bhi.
Yes You read Right, No One cares for me and That No One is my Husband Dearest. You know At First He Atleast used to Humm at my words but now, Huh. Now He doesn't even looks at me, Always Just Stuck in his Laptop. Like Right now, We both Just had our dinner, and now he is Sitting on the Couch with my Sautan in his Hands. I will Break this Laptop and Phone. I mean Your Beautiful Wife is Sitting by your Side and You are looking at Laptop! Really Laptop!

"Biwi Stop Cursing My Laptop." I looked at him wide eyes.
"I didn't did such thing." Liar, Okay I did but he doesn't have to know na.
"Yeah Sure." He rolled his eyes and started typing.
"Let's go to Sleep."
"You can go to sleep, I will be there after sometime." Why can't he just listen to me!? Bhagwan ji, Why? What Do I have This Type of Husband!? I can't Even Complain because I have decided i will not talk to him much. Stomping my foot I stood up and Walked to Our Room, and Switch On the Light. I can't help it, I am scared of Dark after... I can't sleep without Lights open, But If HE is here then I can. I mean No matter how much Rude, Akdu, Gussail, Chid Chid karne wale he is, But Still I trust him with my Life.

Walking inside the Closet I changed into my Kurti and Plazo, And braided my hair before I walked to the Bed. Picking up my Phone I saw mumma and Maa sa have sent me Some texts. I replied to their Texts and Then Layed on the Bed, Till now I thought if I will talk to him less then he will start focusing on me but now he ignores me Even more. You know Now I have Decided I will not Talk to Him At All.

🍁

Ekansh's Pov

Looks like My Biwi got Angry, Well Don't Fucking Start Blaming me Before You started Reading my POV. I am not a Villian or Something, But I have Never been to Good at Expressing Myself. And When She came in my Life, I lost the Left Capability of Starting a Chat, She is too Pretty, and Not to Forget her Voice whenever She speaks I can't but Just keep listening to her. And After being Precious Enough to take my Breath away She still tries to Get My Attention.

Sighing at her Cuteness, I closed laptop and walked to Our Room where she was Sleeping with Lights Open, I never understood her Logic behind Keeping the lights Open when She is Alone, Maybe She is Scared of Darkness, But she never told me that too. I walked to the Bed and Sat beside her Looking at My Biwi who looked so Precious while sleeping, I kissed her forehead before I went to my Side and Layed there Before Closing the Lights, After a Few minutes
I felt her snuggling close to me, I held her Closer before Slipping into a Deep Slumber.

🍁

I felt her Struggling in Grip making me open her eyes, Her Cheeks were Red but Her eyes were Narrow as She glared at me.

"Hmm." She struggled, I loosened my grip, and She slipped out of my arms, Stepping down from the Bed and walked to the Bathroom.

'no words Exchanged?' not even Good Morning? Sighing, I got up from the Bed and Walked out of The Room with a Foul mood. I straight went to the Guest Bathroom and Took a Bath before Getting Ready for Office. As I stepped down to the Kitchen, I saw her Keeping my Coffee on the Table. She looked up at me before rolling her eyes and Walking back to Kitchen. What the Fuck! Is This some Cold War Going on??

I walked down to the Dining Table, while Closing the Button of my Cufflink. I looked at kitchen from where she walked out of With Only Plate of Breakfast and Kept it infront me and was about to walk away stomping her foot when I held her Wrist.

"Where are you going Biwi?" I asked, But she didn't replied. I looked at her and then Cleared my Throat.
"You are not Having Breakfast with me?" I asked, Again no Reply.

I just shook my head at her Stubborn behaviour and Pulled her Closer making her loose balance and Land on my Lap, But I like it this way.

"Let's Have Breakfast." I said, To which She shook her head and tried to get up.
"Don't Move Biwi, and Have your Breakfast." I said, before I took a morsel From the Paratha and Forwarded it for her to Eat. She looked at me with those Big doe eyes of Hers before opening her Mouth.

"Good." Her cheeks turned Bright shade of Red as She looked down, Hmm the Kitten is Back.

"Um, hum..Breakfast.. Hum Breakfast.. Leke aate.. -
"Breakfast here is enough for Two people Biwi." I said, To which She just bite her lower lip. Little Vixen.

"Umm Hum"
"Umm Aap" I mimicked her Before I fed her Another Morsel, I didn't knew She looked This Cute While Blushing, I think From Now On I have To make her Blush more. Finally After I fed both of Us Breakfast with her Blushing profusely, I let her Stand up and Walked to the kitchen to Put the Dishes Aside. I washed my hands and Walked out, She was Standing there with my Coat in her Hands with her Cheeks Still a Little Pink.

"Here.." I took the Coat from her Hands before Wearing it, and I don't know What came over me but I walked to her Pecked her Forehead.

"Study Your Medicines Properly Biwi." I said, and Walked Out of The Penthouse.

🍁

Hiii Lovelies ❤️
Here Is Another Chapter for You all,
How was it?
Did you liked it?

Do share your views With me,
Love you all
Yours Author
Shivi ❤️

Do share your views With me,Love you allYours AuthorShivi ❤️