5. 🌼

(Once Again here I am)

So Here is a Dialogue, Comment the Movie name
Paise ke Ameer, Dil Ke Gareeb
Kabhi na Jaye Ishwar ke Kareeb
........

So Here is a Dialogue, Comment the Movie namePaise ke Ameer, Dil Ke Gareeb Kabhi na Jaye Ishwar ke Kareeb

"Bhai, Chailye na Hume Bhabhi ko lene Jana hai" I said, Dragging Karan Bhai with me. Actually Bhabhi have went to the House Rajput Family is living here in Delhi for Pagphera Ritual. So Now Bhai have to go to bring bhabhi back and I am tagging along. Well The Families have Talked it out and My and Ansh's Engagement is Fixed Already. Although he have asked Me on a date but Didn't Contacted me yet and I, Well I was going to contact him but I didn't had his Number.

"Now what are you thinking come on Step Out of the Car" Bhai said, as he grinned and walked towards Rajput Mansion. I also Hoped off the Car as Fast as I could and Ran to him.

We both walked inside the Mansion and saw Shivani Aunty was There.
"Aree, You guys are here" She said, as soon as her eyes landed on us and walked to me. God This Lady Really Matches my Energy.

"Hiiiii My soon to be Daughter"
"Hiiiii my soon to be Mother" We said at the Same time and Hugged each other. Did we actually met each other A Few Days back? I find it hard to believe. Hehe.

"Bhabhi" I exclaimed as I saw her walking out of the Room. She gave me a big smile and then looked at her husband. As We all went to the Living room and sat there, I was just roaming my eyes around to see someone. No no not him, I am just looking for Uncle, Yeah Uncle.

"Your soon to be husband is in the Study room" I looked at Aunty with wide eyes.

"I am not looking for him" She made a Oo Face and Chuckled.

"But Since Bhabhi will be leaving with us soon, We should Call him. I will go, Bhabhi can you tell me the way to his Study?" I asked, to which they all chuckled and Bhabhi Told me the Way to His Study.

I ran to his Study and knocked on the Door, Before Entering in. He was sitting on the Couch with a File in his Hand, Looking Drool Worthy, But I am not Drooling.

"You can come in baby" My eyes grew wide as I heard his voice, He didn't even looked up.

"How did you knew it was me?" I asked, With my eyes narrowed. Don't tell me he have cameras all around the House with which he is watching the people who are entering his place? He have a watchman Already?

"I can recognise the sound of your Anklets" He said, still looking at his file, I Shrugged and went to sit beside him.

"What are you reading? I mean is it work related?" I asked, to which he shook his head and showed the file to me.

"Here, take a look at it" I looked at the File and there were a list of Holiday destinations.

"Who is going on holiday?"
"My sister and your Brother" I looked at him with a wide smile.