xii. double the fight

╚════════*

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

╚════════*.·:·.☽✧    ✦  ✧☾.·:·.*════════╝

"You dirty bastards," Finan shouts. "Come on, lord. Get his shield! Come on! Christ, if you want to play that game." Revna glares at Ragnar for what he has done.

"You are happy with this, Ragnar? You believe this to be a fair fight!" Beocca shouts angrily.

"It's a fight." Ragnar said stiffly. While everyone was focused on Uhtred he grabbed her wrist to speak with her, Revna snarled at him and unsheathed her dagger to place at his throat.

"You will unhand me."

"I will not. We need to speak." He replied and a part of her wanted to rip out his heart and feast on it in victory. "You claim you hate me but you have kept the gift." He holds up her free wrist where the leather band and wooden charm were that he made her as children.

"You believe what? That I kept it because I was hopelessly in love with you? Grow up, Ragnar. I kept it as motivation to not forget my past life." She ripped her hand out of his grasp and noticed Sihtric was slowly moving this way, she turned away just as he shouted after her drawing everyone's attention including the two fighting.

"If had accepted my offer as children none of this would have happened, you would have been my wife and we could rule Wessex." Revna paused and scoffed in disbelief.

"You are blaming me for what my father had done? I was a child! I did not want you as a husband nor did I want to be sold. How dare you claim it was my fault!" She sneered in disgust at the very sight of him, she ripped the band from her wrist and threw it into the flames. "I loved you like a friend, Ragnar, nothing more. I am not that person anymore. I have been raped, tortured, and starved, and I have killed and burned four villages to the ground in Frankia just to get back to my brother. You do not know what that feels like and you never will." She hissed fighting back angry tears, Ragnar pulled her into a hug and she started to fight against him, she slammed her head back and broke his nose dead on.

"I believe she told you not to touch her." Sihtric said pulling his sister close to him and Finan, he linked their pinkies together as he watched Uhtred's brother cautiously.

"Stay out of this." Ragnar demanded as he wiped away the blood flowing from his nose, Brida glared at Revna with unconcealed anger.

"You should stay out of this, lord." Finan snapped and was ready to kill anyone who attempted anything with Revna. The fight resumes with Ragnar's order and she can feel his gaze on her, Finan moves his hand to the back of her head to see if she feels any pain and she waves him off softly.

"It's alright, Fin." She reassured the Irishman who didn't look convinced but nodded anyway.

"He deserves it, kill him! Take his balls!" Brida shouts. Finan moves to headbutt a dane and steals his sword to toss Uhtred's way.

bloodsport ➷ finan the agile ✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें