𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈.

Start from the beginning

"OK" I replied.

We chatted for a while before going in.

"Ok so you have to wear this blindfold." Jimin oppa said.

"Okkkkk" I said excited and immediately wore the blindfold.

Then I felt someone's hand grabbing my wrist and guiding me. I smiled knowing it's Seokjin oppa.

We walked for a while and I can hear birds chirping, people talking and smooching each other, oppas talking to each other.

Cold breeze hit me and my nostrils were filled with beautiful aroma. Wow! Am I in heaven?

I feel like my brothers are the best.

"Oppa are we there?" I asked impatiently.

"Yes, just a bit more" I heard Hoseok oppa replying as I nodded my head as ok.

"Ok we are here, open your blind fold" as soon as Taehyung oppa said this, I opened my blind fold excitedly and my eyes widened in shock when I saw a beautiful view infront of me.

Tears filled in my eyes as I gasped in shock. This is beautiful!

"Now look there cupcake" Jungkook oppa said pointing in a direction as I gasped in shock once again.

Can this be any better? I was getting very emotional. No one took me to a place like this or cared for me this much unlike my step-brothers. They are my everything.

I started sobbing as it was hard to control myself.

"Awww, are you crying? Don't cry princess, it's all for you only" Hoseok oppa cheered as he flashed his sunflower smile. He is very jolly and hearing him made me so good.

"OPPAS" I cried out loud.

"I am so thankful to have brothers like you"

"Thank you so much for coming in my life"

"You filled my life with happiness"

"Thank you so much"

I was just crying and thanking my brothers while they all stood silently. They were getting emotional too.

"Princess, we all love you so much. Please don't cry" First time in here, Yoongi oppa said something as he hugged me.

I felt it was a bit hard for him as his hands were shaking. I hugged him back tighter to make him feel relaxed. I was successful as he no more felt hesitation and hugged me with the same strength.

One by one, all of them joined. I was beyond happy.

"Thank you so much everyone. For everything you have done to me" I said what I was wanting to say from a long.

"Same for us sweetheart" Jin oppa said.

We all separated and sat on the ground where the mat was.

We stared at the sky and its glory. All the stars were there emitting light to us. It was so beautiful. After 10 minutes, Taehyung oppa broke the silence.

"You know Yuna, when you first came to our lives, I did not like you at all. I thought you are like other girls who are with us for money and fame. And to show off that you are the sister of Bangtan. But I realized that my thinking were wrong about you. You are a pure hearted, kind soul, who just want a complete family and its love. I am really sorry for behaving like that to you in past" He confessed looking directly in my eyes as I could not see anything except for sincerity and love for me.

"Tae oppa, I have already forgiven you all. You know I was excited to have a father because everyone bullied me because I don't have one. When i heard mom is going to marry, I was so happy. But when I realised that you all are going to be my brothers, I was very scared. You all were very scary. Your dark aura, coldness, bad boy personality, you all bulling students, it was very scary. Few students were also saying you all belong to mafias. I believed it too, but mom said its nothing like that and my brothers are sooooooooooo lovely.

I was already laughing at the thought of you all being lovely. But I never imagined that I will receive your love. And when I did I was already feeling butterflies. Thank you so much for coming to my life oppas. I feel complete with you all" I finished as I flashed a genuine smile at them.

My eyes were once again filled with tears but i blinked it away not wanting to ruin the moment.

"Shall we have dinner?" Seokjin oppa said with a cheerful voice changing the atmosphere into a jolly one as I smiled and said,

"Yes please, I am hungry" I fake grunted and immediately ran towards the table.

Right at the time I saw mom and dad.

"Happy Birthday sweet heart!!!" They both exclaimed cheerfully as i smiled more widely that my cheeks were now starting to hurt but i cared less.

"Thank you so much mom and dad!!!"

"Here's your gift darling" Mom said as she revealed her hand from her back.

I took it from her and opened it.

"Ohh my holy god!" There revealed a beautiful pair of silver bracelets. When I looked at it closely, I realised there are some diamonds stuck in it.

I gasped as I asked,

"Is it made of real silver and diamond?"

"Yes sweety, it's 100% real. Do you like it?" Mommy said as I jumped on her chanting a yes.

"I am glad"

One by one all of them gifted me. A set of earrings, shoes, nose piercing, make up items, dress, lip piercing.

I received gifts from everyone but not from Taehyung and Jungkook oppa.

"Don't worry we got gifts for you but it's at home. We will show you later" Jungkook oppa said as Taehyung oppa hummed in agree.

"It's ok, let's have dinner now" I said as I jumped at the table and the dish was served.

"Woah!" My eyes lighted as I saw many of it were my favourite.

But a thought rushed and I did not hesitated to ask,

"Oppas, most of it are my favourite dishes. What if you don't like it? Why your favorite dishes are not there?" It was very bad to see only my favourite dishes.

"Don't worry princess, it's your birthday, you enjoy" Yoongi oppa said as I got sad when they all cheered up.

We spent ready of the time talking and enjoying.

My family is the best. I got the best brothers anyone can ever get!

Thank you for this life god!

______________________________________

Hey Readers!! Hope you like this Chapter. Please vote and Comment if you like this chapter or not. New chapters will be uploaded soon.

Borahae!! 💜