𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈.

"Why are you here?"

"Why are you here?"

Yuna POV

I am worried for BTS oppas while fiddling with my fingers, it's my habit, whenever I am worried or nervous I start to fiddle with my fingers automatically. I left my room in order to go in kitchen to drink some water as I didn't drank it in last 2 hours but suddenly saw BTS oppas in living room with black agent or mafia type outfit with guns and daggers in it.

Why do they have guns and daggers? Are they some kind of gangsters? Oh god Yuna, you are thinking soooo much with your cute, little mind. Stob it!

I checked the time but it's only 10 PM. They have to reach at 12 right so they should leave at 11:30 or 11:45 cuz I don't think that the place is much far. Why are they leaving right now?

I quickly hid near the stairs so they can't see me or else idk what they will do. Yes, I am soo scared of them but I also care for them even after what they did to me.

They left after that and I went to kitchen.

After few hours

I am in my room reading books as I am so bored and couldn't sleep knowing my bros have gone somewhere in the middle of night but suddenly I heard door opening sound.

I opened my door and peeked a little and saw BTS oppas except for Jin oppa there with dusty clothes and bruises all over their body. Where is Jin oppa? but I noticed that Yoongi oppa and Jungkook oppa supporting Taehyung oppa while he is limping!? But why is he limping? What happened to his leg? They all started going towards their room and Yoongi oppa and Jk oppa supported Taehyung oppa to his room and then went to their room.

But why is so much blood in his leg? When he was going towards his room with support, I saw blood flowing heavily from a particular point on his leg.

My eyes got teary after seeing that. I am very sensitive in these matters, if my family gets hurt then I couldn't control myself from breaking down.

I quickly grab my fist aid box and ran towards his room but stopped after I reached in front of his door. I softly knock and got a reply "Come in"

I went in his room and saw Taehyung oppa lying on his bed in an uncomfortable position with an painful expression on his face, his eyes was closed. I went towards his leg and touched it but he flinched a little and suddenly got up. He saw me and said

"Why are you here? And why have you not slept yet? It's 3:56," He said in a cold tone and I can sense that he is trying to hide his pain but I can clearly hear it.

I forget everything what has he done to me and got up and put my one hand on his back and other on his hand and laid him back again. He was shocked by my sudden touch and about to speak but I shushed him and said

"Please keep quite and lemme do my work," and kneeled on floor to see what has happened to his leg but yelled a little seeing dark red blood continuously flowing and a bullet stuck in his leg.

I didn't expect it to be this. Oh god!! I quickly regained my position cuz it's not the time for my over acting and start treating his leg.

The atmosphere was dull and full of silence until Taehyung oppa broke it.

"How do you know how to treat?"

"I always get bullied by Mia and I treat myself, I also want to become a doctor so I always watch videos related to it. I also watched how to treat people when he/she has bullet stuck on him/her self. I have treated a guy who had the same condition as yours as I am a medical student," I said in short.

I received silence.

After cleaning the blood I said,

"I am going to pull your bullet out, It will pain but please bear it," I said and started pulling his bullet out very slowly and carefully as much as I can but I can still hear low hisses, I honestly felt very bad.

I pull the bullet out and stitched his wound and wrap bandage around it for protection.

(A/n: Idk how to treat a person who got shot so whatever I know I wrote. Please don't try this at home-)

After I was done treating his wound, I started treating his other bruises.

I got up and went to Taehyung oppa and kneeled again and said,

"Please take care and do not move so much, if you want anything then call me," I said and went to kitchen and returned to his room after getting some water for him.

I put the water on nightstand and helped him to sit and held him water. He drank it and I put it on nightstand again and helped him to lay.

I laid on floor and closed my eyes ready to sleep but suddenly,

"Why are you sleeping here?" He said, not in the cold tone for the first time.

"If you want anything then you can say to me, that's why I am sleeping here," I said.

"No ne-" I cut him in between and said,

"Shh, I will sleep here only," I said and drifted to my dreamland.

Taehyung POV

"Why are you sleeping here?" I asked her in a flat tone because I am a little melted by her behavior even after what we done with her.

"If you want anything then you can say to me, that's why I am sleeping here" She said.

"No ne-" I was about to say 'No need' but she cut me off and said,

"Shh, I will sleep here only" She said and I sigh in defeat but how can she talk to me like that, means she can't even talk normally with us and now she is talking like that!? Gosh, how many surprises she has left to give me!?

I checked the time and saw it was 5:40, I should sleep now.

Hey Readers!! Hope you like this Chapter. Please vote and Comment if you like this chapter or not. New chapters will be uploaded in 6-7 days.

Borahae!! 💜