𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈.

Yuna's POV

Now i was getting ready for my birthday party. Oh my god! I am sooooooooooo excited!!! Where are they taking me to??

I wore this and went downstairs.

"Woahh!! You are looking great sis" I received some compliments as soon as I got down

"Thank you oppa" I blushed.

Time Skip

We reached to the place and I was a bit taken aback. Namsan Mountain? The most famous tower of Seoul is situated on this mountain. And the tower is really beautiful.

I have heard a lot of things about this place. It's really awesome that we are here. I never got the chance to explore the city to this area. At my mother's house, I could barely go outside that I had to sneak out. I don't know why my mom never allowed me.

I was home schooled since childhood. After coming to college I got the chance to roam freely but I had many restrictions that time too. I was only allowed to go to college and come home back.

It was very disturbing for me. Because I never went to school, I had no idea how to behave in school and school norms. So I made silly mistakes in college. And people bullied me. But when I start coming with oppas, everyone got scared of them. They all stopped bullying me and I quickly learnt how to behave in school tho i was called a nerd. Anyways back to the story this is how it looked like:-

Its really cool and I am literally drooling over a mountain

Its really cool and I am literally drooling over a mountain. Nature's magic.

"Let's go, shall we?" oppa asked as something hit me.

"Oppas where is mom and dad? Are they not coming?" I asked.

"No they will come, but some company works, you know?" Namjoon oppa replied as i nodded.

"So when will they come?" I asked again.

"Probably in 30 minutes" Jungkook oppa replied.

Other oppas were talking and taking pictures of them. While I saw Taehyung oppa looking around with sharp eyes. What's with those eyes?